Hickok 45 sure loves the new Sig P365. Glock may need to rethink mags, after this

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    http://sigtalk.com/p250-p320-p365-p320-x-5-pistols/271490-sig-tweaking-p365-design.html

Even knowing that, I am still on the hunt for one, handled a couple, but haven't shot one, it's not only small, but the grip is really high, with a lot of finger-
    room of the grip for it's size. Hopefully Sig plans on sufficient numbers of this, it will probably be a massive seller, and hopefully spark the next wave of carry pistol tech.

The FNS-Compact got parked for a Gen4 G23. Guess I'll be in the G23 game until next year and "round two" of the 365's are released.

I'm intrigued at 10 rounds more so than the size. If I can get a full-ish grip on the thing it seems to check a lot of my boxes other than sight radius.

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    Honest question, does anyone have any interest in this that doesn’t Conceal carry? I don’t have permission to defend myself so I don’t quite get the benefits for anything other than concealed carry. Am I missing something?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    it has the potential for concealed carry.
    i carry a mouse gun when i'm home. easy to slip in a pocket and doesnt print.

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    Hickok is a master at throwing cautious hints. He loves the mags, but cautions seeing how they last, over time. Makes one wonder if he knows something he isn't at liberty to mention as a negative, or is just wise.

Will be interesting to see how this gun does over time.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    it has the potential for concealed carry.
    i carry a mouse gun when i'm home. easy to slip in a pocket and doesnt print.
    Worried about printing in your own home? You must be a popular guy with lots of guests. I could care less about printing in my own home.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Worried about printing in your own home? You must be a popular guy with lots of guests. I could care less about printing in my own home.
    I worry about printing when I go out in my yard and may speak with the neighbors when they are on my property or when I answer the door and walkout on my porch to speak to someone. Maybe I’m paranoid? This isn’t Arizona.

GOG-MD

Aug 23, 2017
    AA County
    Hickok45's reviews always seem to be very positive. That's one reason his videos are so popular in the gun community and why his sponsors make sure he has a steady stream of new products. The guy definitely knows how to sell guns.

That's because no matter what he's shooting, he seems to genuinely enjoy shooting it. You can feel his joy through the videos. Hard to argue with that!

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    That's because no matter what he's shooting, he seems to genuinely enjoy shooting it. You can feel his joy through the videos. Hard to argue with that!

He can hear the dollars rack up every time he pulls the trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom