• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigdaddycoolfm

Mar 24, 2014
    keep telling myself that i need to get one.

I get all set to fill out the Paperwork and something always distracts me..usually something brand new;)

Fender

Sep 26, 2014
    Rocky Ridge, MD
    Ugh that is very disheartening to hear. Put mine is last week and all I am seeing is weapons being sold out that I want. I did read somewhere else on here that someone put theirs in and got it only 3 weeks later. This wasn't too long ago either. Perhaps calling to check on it (if that's even possible) is in order?

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Ugh that is very disheartening to hear. Put mine is last week and all I am seeing is weapons being sold out that I want. I did read somewhere else on here that someone put theirs in and got it only 3 weeks later. This wasn't too long ago either. Perhaps calling to check on it (if that's even possible) is in order?
    Yes, check on it, every day. That would definitely make them speed up! I will remain quiet. Then we will really see the best man win!:lol2:

Fender

Sep 26, 2014
    Rocky Ridge, MD
    Well damn! Got me all excited thinking my card may have been charged as well. No dice... Good to see that they are moving rather quickly considering previous horror stories.

Wbgv

Sep 8, 2014
    Hedgesville
    C&R application....time line

ok...I called the processing center,in Martinsburg( I only live 10 miles from it )....my CC was charged on Sept 7...processing center received it on Sept 11...lady told me that it takes 2-3 months,at this time....I guess I can stop holding my breath,every time the mailman goes by....

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    0311a47ecb1d708fe35b8056163e51a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rapture

Total Loser
    Jun 5, 2013
    In the woods
    So. My 7CR is now complete. All I have to do is send it to ATF in Atlanta and a copy to my Chief of Police. That's all, as I understand it?

Also, where you sign the documentation it says "Title" after the signature. Do they want the title of your occupation, or just "Mr.?"

Fender

Sep 26, 2014
    Rocky Ridge, MD
    For that section when it asks you for your "title" put "Collector". Saw that on a guideline page somewhere but can't find it since I'm on my phone at the moment.

Rapture

Total Loser
    Jun 5, 2013
    In the woods
    For that section when it asks you for your "title" put "Collector". Saw that on a guideline page somewhere but can't find it since I'm on my phone at the moment.

Thank you.

Paperwork is in the mail! Yay! Now I need to find something to buy when it comes back!

Fender

Sep 26, 2014
    Rocky Ridge, MD
    Things come and go so quickly and the wait might be awhile. My card has yet to be charged but I only mailed it off 2 weeks ago. The waiting is the worst part.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    I am now the holder of a C&R license!!!!!!!:clap::bannana::mdpatriot:patriot::beer:
    That was Fast! Just 17 days! Awesome sauce! Wonder what I'm gonna' get.....?
    Stay tuned....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom