• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    If anyone in southern Carroll or northern Howard heard sirens last night I think I found the source. I asked the sykesville community page. No relation to me, but looking for help.

Per Betsy Colston on FB:
    At approximately that time last night at Route 26 & 27 intersection while crossing the street my nephew was struck & dragged by a hit & run vehicle that ran the red light. He was flown to shock trauma w/head trauma, broken legs, etc. If anyone has any information about the driver of this vehicle, please contact the MD State Police. My nephew is only 18 yrs old & just graduated from HS. This is someone's son that another person hit & left to die along the road. There were people leaving the Pizza restaurant that witnessed this & called for help.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    There's sick people in this world. I hope the apprehend the driver and am wishing for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my hacked mobile device of destiny.

Pstango

Sep 21, 2011
    Mary Esther, FL
    I hope they catch the bas-turd. Too bad we no longer have high crimes end with drawn and quartered criminals.

We'll keep this young man in our thoughts and prayers as well.

PresentArms

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2008
    Middle River
    Very sad. I just don't see how someone could inflict that upon another person and just run away. I hope they find the person and most of all I hope the victim fully recovers

ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    Like all thoughts and prayers. I am sure the cops are checking with local body shops. Anyone have mechanic contacts and can check with them?

Beefcube

Sammich King
    Mar 15, 2011
    Westminster
    I missed the paper but anybody who didn't know yet they caught the driver in New Jersey.
    A 47 year old woman from West Virginia and got the Mazda she was driving as of Friday.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    If guilty, may she rot in prison for her incredibly reckless behavior and leaving that young man in the roadway to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom