• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    How would an applicant know if they are affected?

By making further purchases requiring said forum, would one be implying they accept the state's newest gaffe?

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    I wrote someone up for it last week. By Federal law we can't use shared logins because we have to be able to produce paper trails for crap like Sarbanes/Oxley.

Correct. Most audit logs are kept for years and safeguarded. We keep them to go after criminals who intend to do harm at the work place. You need evidence to put people away. That's why you never share your account.

Your being nice with the write up. There is no such for us.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Who do we call? The police initiated it, MOM and Frosh don't care.

Wow, seeing it like that... The Governor requested it, the AG backs it, the Police take the action and other government agencies participate, legislature leadership back it...nothing like complete lawlessness, huh?

Clark W. Griswold

Oct 5, 2009
    so any hacker worth his salt will be in this database in no time.

Glad i got nothing in the pipeline and its a damn shame I fell off that bridge while carrying all my firearms. (You're required to report boating accidents that result in loss of vessel, life or significant monetary loss. ;)

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Several politicians are in the DB, we can safely assume. Along with Leo's and perhaps folks with protective orders against others.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    UNFVCKINGBELEVIBLE!!

I've hear of Chicago politics but this is outrageous. Someone's head needs to be on a platter by month's end over this sheet.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    MSI keeping on top of this is great and very much appreciated. But the time for emails and phone calls to politicians has passed. It's time to act, so...

Are lawyers ready yet for one or more civil lawsuits? If so, how do injured parties not looking for pro bono representation get in touch with said lawyers? I am ready to act now, as in anywhere/anytime/24-7-365. Rather than just get angry, I want to bring forth the hammer of Thor in civil court. O'Malley and his cronies clearly do not give a damn about me or you, our natural rights, our privacy, or our continued safety. I am more than ready to return the favor even if it takes years of dragging them through the courts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom