• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County
    Hello,
    I am looking to buy a BPCR in 45/70 for Silhouette shooting and 300-600 yard competition. If anyone has one they are interested in selling or can refer me to someone that is, I would greatly appreciate it..
    Thank you and happy holidays….

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    PM 4570inMD or BigRick, I’m sure those guys might have a good idea of where you might be able to get ahold of one.

Listen, I’m really thinking you need to get a 7mm. I’ll never look at your username again without a voice in my head saying “…but he doesn’t own a 7mm”. It’s gonna kill me slowly. OCD sucks. Yes, it’s my problem not yours. Lol.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Listen, I’m really thinking you need to get a 7mm. I’ll never look at your username again without a voice in my head saying “…but he doesn’t own a 7mm”. It’s gonna kill me slowly. OCD sucks. Yes, it’s my problem not yours. Lol.

Ok. I’ll do my best to find one, we want to keep you around for awhile Doc for shits and giggles. :lol2:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Ok. I’ll do my best to find one, we want to keep you around for awhile Doc for shits and giggles. :lol2:

Thanks, man. Luckily my OCD just involves dumb stuff like this, and I have a problem throwing away batteries.

4570inMD

Western MD Hooligan #007
    Jan 26, 2011
    West Virginia
    Hello,
    I am looking to buy a BPCR in 45/70 for Silhouette shooting and 300-600 yard competition. If anyone has one they are interested in selling or can refer me to someone that is, I would greatly appreciate it..
    Thank you and happy holidays….

A Browning BPCR Rifle .45-70 is one that I suspect is still available now. It is a modern version of a 1885 High Wall Rifle.

iu

Check your PMs for owner's contact info.

BigRick

Hooligan #15
    Aug 7, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    A Browning BPCR Rifle .45-70 is one that I suspect is still available now. It is a modern version of a 1885 High Wall Rifle.

iu

If your not interested in this one Im sure we can help find you one but a rough budget would surely save you some time in finding one.

BigRick

Hooligan #15
    Aug 7, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    That makes sense. I was hoping to stay under $1,500 if possible. The lower the better lol. I have a MVA rear sight already.

If you plan on shooting BPCR competitions the buy once cry once will be in play. The browning that 4570 sent you is a good rifle. Bob is shooting 40-65 now so that’s probably why he’s selling it. Reach out to him he’s a great guy and see what you guys can work out.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Hooligans are looking forward to your visit.

While you are visiting, I'll bring my 7mm-08 so we can compare notes.

4570inMD

Nice! I have a 7mm Rem Mag. My FIL really liked calibers that aren’t bothered by things like brick walls. Not sure why.

Horseman308

Jan 27, 2016
    If you already have a good sight, then $1500 is manageable, I would think. Pedersoli Sharps are good rifles in that price range. It's no Shiloh, but they're plenty good. I've been happy with mine, anyway.

Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County
    Thanks. I am hoping I find one. Bought a Pedersoli that was like new and already had a trigger job by a well know smith. Well, that didn’t work out to well.. now I need a rifle. Long story. Lol

Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County

iu

Thanks for the information, I contacted him but he said ho sold it last summer. It was worth a shot…

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom