Mar 9, 2016
    Sako TRG42 .338 Lapua
    Remington M24 .308
    Sisk STAR .300 WM
    Accuracy International AX50 .50 BMG

Robert2888

Nov 5, 2013
    Westmoreland,VA
    That's an interesting one. I actually have a Bizon receiver ready to go whenever the parts arrive.

ePOTK4w.jpg

As for me, the only thing on my list is an SVD.

Sweet, is that one of the ReCreator made? Are you talking about getting parts from Chitin Defense?

Robert2888

Nov 5, 2013
    Westmoreland,VA
    Yea and yes.

I’ve stopped paying attention to the progress on the Chitin Bizon, but hopefully it works out soon. I hate to say it but it seem like they bit off way more than they could chew. It seems like everyone of these projects that start strong and look very promising can’t just be content and focus on the initial idea, but have to jump to a bunch of similar but unrelated projects. Get the Bizon perfected then move to the Vss or Val.

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    I’ve stopped paying attention to the progress on the Chitin Bizon, but hopefully it works out soon. I hate to say it but it seem like they bit off way more than they could chew. It seems like everyone of these projects that start strong and look very promising can’t just be content and focus on the initial idea, but have to jump to a bunch of similar but unrelated projects. Get the Bizon perfected then move to the Vss or Val.

Definitely. The Bizon seems to be moving along slowly. I think he just got the front trunnions.

GSuders

Dec 13, 2017
    Keymar
    I like savage rifles always thought it'd be cool to have a 1986 model year as that was the year I was born, but never really pursued it as I'm not sure what the date code is and to fine one would take way more time than I'm willing to invest at this point of my life. I do want to pickup a Straight Wall rifle in the not so distance future. Probably going to go with the 350 Legend.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I'm with a lot of others. WWII era Garand like my grandfather carried.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    That would be really cool.

I have a Garand, but as near as I can tell it's an early 1950s date of manufacture - I looked it up at one point but I don't specifically remember. I think it was 1954. Mine's an International Harvester, which is cool, but I think it would be cooler to have a legit WWII Garand.

kool361

Apr 16, 2020
    Damascus
    Mine would be M1A, Garand and StG44 though I know the StG44 would be unreachable. Oh and I would throw in there S&W Model 29 44 Cal(Dirty Harry)

silver78

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2009
    I got a T-bolt in .22 mag from a guy here, the special edition with a thumbhole stock. It's really accurate for a .22mag, and it's also got a very quick and smooth action. It's pretty awesome.

Glad you are enjoying the rifle. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom