• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Could I get a shot with that CZ52 coinboy?

I would also appreciate it if anyone could bring some .45's, I am gonna be buying one and would like to fire a few before I decide which to get. I will have my own .45 ammo. I am very interested in the Kimber lineup if anybody would be kind enough to let me shoot one.

coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County
    Could I get a shot with that CZ52 coinboy?

I would also appreciate it if anyone could bring some .45's, I am gonna be buying one and would like to fire a few before I decide which to get. I will have my own .45 ammo. I am very interested in the Kimber lineup if anybody would be kind enough to let me shoot one.

I was hoping to get the .45 ammo from the group buy by now. :sad20: Oh well. Sorry I can't help ya with that one.

You and everyone else are welcome to burn up my CZ-52 and Tokerav ammo. ;):thumbsup: I bought a can of ammo for everyone to be able to shoot a magazine who wants to. :D

coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County
    Updated:

Armalite AR-15
    Ruger AC-556
    Yugo AK-47 underfolder
    Russian M44
    Walter P22
    CZ-82
    CZ-52
    Romanian Tokarev
    Russian Nagant Revolver
    Norinco 1911 :D Thanks to 3rdRcn.

Don't forget that I got 1,224 rounds of ammo for you all to burn up through the Tokarev or CZ-52. :D Just remember to look for my 3 cent piece.

Only 2 more days! :party29:

trapture

Surplus Rifle Lover
    Apr 27, 2007
    Dundalk-Ish
    I almost brought my NERF CS Longstrike. Its a dart gun with a rifled barrel a long range to her and a removable magazine with a three positional stock. Its the best toy I have received in years, I shoot the cats and the baby when they act up.

Simon Yu

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2007
    Rockville
    I almost brought my NERF CS Longstrike. Its a dart gun with a rifled barrel a long range to her and a removable magazine with a three positional stock. Its the best toy I have received in years, I shoot the cats and the baby when they act up.

Some of the current Nerf toy guns are really well designed. You get the impression that at least some of the designers have handled real firearms. I picked up a Maverick last year to do some tinkering with and was quite pleased to see that it had iron sights and a scope rail that looked like exaggerated versions of the real thing. The fact that with many you can open them up and do some modifications to them makes for a cheap and fun afternoon project too. My Maverick's cylinder swings out all the way like a real revolver's and has a little added range and accuracy after removing the airflow restrictors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom