• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    What are you buying? If you are buying a new suppressor most of the places that deal with the silencer shop do the transfer for free.
    Another option is look at gym ratz loyalty club membership options. He has some that include nfs transfers as part of the membership.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    TMGN in Frederick only charges $75 for members, $100 for non members. But... You have to DIY fingerprints and passport photos.

But... if you are new to the NFA world, I would start with a place that has a silencer shop kiosk. You can do almost everything online (including the photo). Once they have your prints at the kiosk, you an reuse them for the next purchase. If silencer shop has what you want, you can save money long term by not having to redo prints (and you can upload a selfie passport photo to their app).

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    TBH, a hundred bucks is not so terribly excessive given that the FFL has to deal with some complicated laws and paperwork, plus store your item for a year. It was cool back when Engage would do it for like fifty bucks, but those days are long over... SilencerShop kiosk or local purchase is the way to fly 99% of the time, excepting those rare birds that are super cheap (eg, my $800 Maxim 9).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom