• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Isn't this Pistol as a result of not making the Army's Choice...i.e. the APX Now 509?

I know the APX was because it is modular, so maybe there is more to come out with the 509?

Huh? The APX is Beretta and the 509 is FN.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    In case you guys and gals didn't get the email .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-01-09-08-04.jpg
      Screenshot_2017-07-01-09-08-04.jpg
      62 KB · Views: 318

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    Seem to me all of these New additions are just genetic copies/variances...they all kind of look the same, with the same options, nothing jumps out to be different.

Its great to have all this variety, but it just make it hard to choose imo...

I mean the APX take after the Walther PPQ series...P320 to the CZ P09/07 series. CZP10 to 509. P320 to APX Modularity. The AMBI Train is catch phrase...JMO

Forgot to throw in the Hk VP9...

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Fyi. If you can have the 3 free mags mailed out of state, be sure to only use that address. My phone auto populated my MD address and I thought I would get a second screen to put in the shipping address. Nope. Shipping to MD.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Seem to me all of these New additions are just genetic copies/variances...they all kind of look the same, with the same options, nothing jumps out to be different.

Its great to have all this variety, but it just make it hard to choose imo...

I mean the APX take after the Walther PPQ series...P320 to the CZ P09/07 series. CZP10 to 509. P320 to APX Modularity. The AMBI Train is catch phrase...JMO

Forgot to throw in the Hk VP9...

And based on reports/owner reviews, it seems that none of them are quite as good as the PPQ in terms of trigger-pull and out-of-the-box accuracy. I've finger-banged an APX, P10 and a 509. APX trigger was OK. 509 is pretty bad but, gets better with use from what I understand. The P10's is nothing to write home about but has an excellent reset. The $100 rebate makes the Walther the best deal, IMHO.

Rob1035

Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    Any long term feedback? I mistakenly fondled one at Tylers last night, and now I'm intrigued. As a long time block guy, the lack of aftermarket is a little weird, but it uses sig sights, so thats cool. Mag prices though...oof!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom