What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J1911

Aug 27, 2014
    SoMD
    Not revolution. Maybe civil war?

With all that's going on right now with the tearing down of memorials and ensuing violence, are we witnessing the continued 'slow burn' started by the previous administration?

I think that "slow burn" is picking up speed.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    The breaking point has been reached ...

Not revolution. Maybe civil war?

With all that's going on right now with the tearing down of memorials and ensuing violence, are we witnessing the continued 'slow burn' started by the previous administration?

And it continues unabated today ...

obama-and-trump.jpg

The Barack Obama Shadow Government Coup Against Trump

The Democrat Party really, really is dwindling away before our eyes. But don’t misunderstand me. It’s precisely because of this that the unelected Democrat Party, which is embedded in our nation’s bureaucracy, has taken over the role of the opposition party. And by that I mean all of the Obama appointees in the intelligence community. All of the Obama and Clinton appointees at the departments of justice, departments of state and the defense department, they are all there, and they are working to sabotage the administration of Donald Trump from within. They are doing this with the aid and cooperation of the media.

Now Democrats call Obama's shadow government 'The Devil'

Organizing for Action, or OFA, is the community-organizing army left over from the former president’s election campaigns.

How powerful is OFA?

Just a week ago, WND’s former Washington bureau chief Paul Sperry portrayed OFA in the New York Post as an army “gearing up for battle, with a growing war chest and more than 250 offices across the country” manned by 32,525 volunteers nationwide, run by old Obama aides and campaign workers armed with his 2012 campaign database.

Sperry called it Obama’s “army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.”

Sperry warned Obama would be “working behind the scenes to set up what will effectively be a shadow government to not only protect his threatened legacy, but to sabotage the incoming administration,” and that “it’s drawing battle lines on immigration, Obamacare, race relations and climate change.”

Obama’s Shadow Government Is Organizing To Undermine Trump

This isn’t some conspiracy theory. After the election, Obama indicated he intends to stay involved in the political fray. In an email to his supporters on his last day in office, Obama encouraged them to stay engaged, promising “I’ll be right there with you every step of the way.” Less than two weeks later, he issued a statement saying he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests over the executive order on immigration.

Obama had eight years in the White House to secure his legacy. Any efforts on his part to undermine his successor aren’t just an affront to the principles of our democracy, they’re an admission that he and his acolytes never put much stock in democracy to begin with.

Valerie Jarrett Moves In with the Obamas to Help Them Oppose Trump

“Obama’s goal … is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment,” the Mail reported. “Spurred on by Jarrett and Michelle, the ex-president has come to embrace his role as the leader of the opposition against Trump, whose policies he loathes and whose presidency he considers illegitimate.

Obama’s Organizing for Action Partners with Soros-Linked ‘Indivisible’ to Disrupt Trump’s Agenda

Unreported by the news media is that most of the listed partners and support organizers of the march are openly financed by Soros or have close links to Soros financing, as Breitbart News documented last week.

Meanwhile, earlier this month, Politico profiled Indivisible and reported that “conservatives” are “spreading unfounded rumors” that the group is “being driven by wealthy donors like George Soros.”

Politico, however, seemingly failed to do even the most minimal research on the Indivisible leaders cited in the news outlet’s own profile. Some of those personalities are openly associated with groups financed by Soros.

Politico further failed to note that the organizations cited in its article as helping to amplify Indivisible’s message are either financed directly by Soros or have close ties to groups funded by the billionaire.

Inside the protest movement that has Republicans reeling

They got to work on what became the "Indivisible Guide," billed as a set of “best practices for making Congress listen.” The manual borrows openly from the early tactics of the Tea Party ...

“Trump is not popular,” the guide states. “He does not have a mandate. He does not have large congressional majorities. If a small minority in the Tea Party could stop President Obama, then we the majority can stop a petty tyrant named Trump.”

Know Thine Enemy ...

Attachments

• IndivisibleGuide_2017-03-09_v10.pdf
      2.4 MB · Views: 153
    Last edited:

Saurdaukar

Mar 30, 2017
    AA County
    Getting there....

I want to believe otherwise, but each new week brings with it increasingly alarming news.

Whether the anger is so widespread, or simply appears so on television, I cannot say, but the number of people who are, seemingly, so brazenly looking for nothing more than a fight is approaching ridiculous levels.

cowboy321

Apr 21, 2009
    The problem with drawing a line in the sand is that it by nature invites and encourages defiance. Anyhow...why lay all your cards out on the table and then paint yourself into a corner unless absolutely necessary?

I am opposed to the violent overthrow of the United States Government.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    Every 4 years the American public gets the opportunity to overthrow the government at the ballot box. mind blowning concept there folks.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Every 4 years the American public gets the opportunity to overthrow the government at the ballot box. mind blowning concept there folks.

The problem is that most of the eligible voters do not participate and that the existing system allows for voter fraud.

Sad to see our elected officials are put into office with less than 50% of the electorate.

Juche90

May 10, 2014

But you don't. You are voting for your representatives and the executive office holder (not king). The government remains the same give or take a few fresh faces good or bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

That's an outdated fantasy.

This time, the previous occupants refused to cede power. They vacated the Premises and went asymmetric.

Moreover, the vast majority of the government, the careerists with power and influence, don't change. And they're overwhelmingly loyal, liberal Statists of the Democrat persuasion who continue to govern as before.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    I guess I'll step away from this conversation. I'll leave a roll of tin foil behind for you guys. can't have a rational discussion with when people are thinking with their emotions and think irrationally. Too many Americans have bought into this notion of a greater conspiracy in government. If people don't vote then they get the government they deserve. If only 50% of people show up to the ballot box that makes it more important for YOU to cast your vote and let your voice be heard.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    The problem is that most of the eligible voters do not participate and that the existing system allows for voter fraud.

Sad to see our elected officials are put into office with less than 50% of the electorate.

Yeah the "elected" get to think they have a mandate when they are elected by 40% of the 35% of the population that bother to vote.:sad20:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    The Left is pressuring the corporate members of Trump's advisory boards to resign, and they are. President has just disbanded both boards.

Soros's and the Left's campaign to hound corporate leaders worked.

Isolating Trump.

Alinsky lives.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    According to folks who study these things, the chance of a civil war (or at least increasing civil strife) is higher than many might think ...

Is America Headed for a New Kind of Civil War?

America’s stability is increasingly an undercurrent in political discourse. Earlier this year, I began a conversation with Keith Mines about America’s turmoil. Mines has spent his career—in the U.S. Army Special Forces, the United Nations, and now the State Department—navigating civil wars in other countries, including Afghanistan, Colombia, El Salvador, Iraq, Somalia, and Sudan. He returned to Washington after sixteen years to find conditions that he had seen nurture conflict abroad now visible at home. It haunts him. In March, Mines was one of several national-security experts whom Foreign Policy asked to evaluate the risks of a second civil war—with percentages. Mines concluded that the United States faces a sixty-per-cent chance of civil war over the next ten to fifteen years. Other experts’ predictions ranged from five per cent to ninety-five per cent. The sobering consensus was thirty-five per cent. And that was five months before Charlottesville.

“We keep saying, ‘It can’t happen here,’ but then, holy smokes, it can,” Mines told me after we talked, on Sunday, about Charlottesville. The pattern of civil strife has evolved worldwide over the past sixty years. Today, few civil wars involve pitched battles from trenches along neat geographic front lines. Many are low-intensity conflicts with episodic violence in constantly moving locales. Mines’s definition of a civil war is large-scale violence that includes a rejection of traditional political authority and requires the National Guard to deal with it.

Based on his experience in civil wars on three continents, Mines cited five conditions that support his prediction: entrenched national polarization, with no obvious meeting place for resolution; increasingly divisive press coverage and information flows; weakened institutions, notably Congress and the judiciary; a sellout or abandonment of responsibility by political leadership; and the legitimization of violence as the “in” way to either conduct discourse or solve disputes.

Before Charlottesville, David Blight, a Yale historian, was already planning a conference in November on “American Disunion, Then and Now.” “Parallels and analogies are always risky, but we do have weakened institutions and not just polarized parties but parties that are risking disintegration, which is what happened in the eighteen-fifties,” he told me. “Slavery tore apart, over fifteen years, both major political parties. It destroyed the Whig Party, which was replaced by the Republican Party, and divided the Democratic Party into northern and southern parts.”

“So,” he said, “watch the parties” as an indicator of America’s health.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I am opposed to the violent overthrow of the United States Government.

The revolution, when it comes, will most likely be extremist left versus extremist right, as we saw in Charlottesville.

All revolutions and civil wars start with small skirmishes. Let's hope that those caught in the middle of two extremes realize such and temper their own feelings with wisdom and reserve, lest a skirmish escalate into a revolution.

That said, ammo up !!!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Like in 2016 ? You can see the result of the 'overthrow'.

The colluding party elite that have controlled us for so long are hell bent to reverse OUR peaceful overthrow of the government at the ballot box. It will not end well if they persist.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    A Senior's lament ... mine too.

America is Dying Before Our Eyes

I’m 65-years-old and the America I was born into is not the America of today and sadly, I’m convinced that for some reason, I was born at this time in history, to witness the death of the America I was born into.
    The cancer of liberalism has spread too far to save our America.
    Only God can save America, but why would He after our nation has turned our back on Him?
    I'm too old to fight in the next civil war, but that won't stop me from trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom