• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    A June 2017 CDC study published by the American Academy of Pediatrics
    Childhood Firearm Injuries in the United States

But, but, but ... How can this be when ?

Quietly, Congress extends a ban on CDC research on gun violence

But thanks to Obama ...
    Obama’s unlocking of federal funding ban on gun research yields little upshot in first year

We get articles like this from the leftist media ...

Guns are RACIST ...
    Black Kids Are 10 Times More Likely Than White Kids to Die From Guns, Study Says

Gun-related deaths also disproportionately affected young boys and older children. Researchers found that gun-related deaths, injuries and homicides are higher among boys ages 13 to 17 than teen girls and younger boys.

Well, duh ... But, it's NOT the guns, it's the culture. Yet in 2013, the CDC published this report with little coverage by the media, except Guns.com.

CDC Releases Study on Gun Violence: Defensive gun use common, mass shootings not

Gun violence isn't a disease. This is why Congress didn't want to fund studies by the CDC. Put that money where it belongs, like cancer research. Yet another Obama 'directive' that needs to be reversed by Trump.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Maybe i am a little confused, i though the CDC was prohibited from studying "Gun violence", via congressional law. Did O tell CDC to ignore it?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Maybe i am a little confused, i though the CDC was prohibited from studying "Gun violence", via congressional law. Did O tell CDC to ignore it?

They did, but either it didn't specifically address Obama's 2013 E.O. below, or the CDC found a 'loophole' in Congress' wording that allowed them to fund this particular study. Either way, Trump needs to squash it with his own E.O.

Obama Presents Gun Control Agenda; Includes 23 Executive Orders (VIDEO)

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    This is great info, thanks for posting this.

Sadly this reeks of agendas against guns and gun owners. Studies aren't scientific when a desired outcome is chosen and a path to that end is determined.

chipd

May 20, 2017
    these statistics consider a 17 year old gangbangers, slinging crack and heroin, to be "children".

If anything, this study should make you more weary of urban teenagers and more willing to shoot them. after all, the CDC said they are murderers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom