• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

But... but... that can't be.

That is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what the anti crowd of politicians, liberal media, and gun grabbers alike have been drumming into the minds of people for years.

The people responsible for that piece will be ordered to the gulag immediately.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    That's hysterical. CNN pushes the Everytown crap with a straight face, but then tells the truth about the NRA. I bet somebody gets canned over that article.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Brian, great read of a well researched news story. Thanks for posting. Opened my eyes as to how much individual members do drive the organization.

jleemd99

Oct 30, 2011
    Catonsville, Maryland
    The left tends to paint their opposition as some faceless organization or boogeyman in order to rally support. Whether it be the Koch brothers, "Wall Street," or the NRA, It's easier to demonize the opposition if you don't see them as fellow human beings.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Maybe it would humanize NRA if it changed its name to the National Association for the Advancement of Rifle People --

NAARP! :SMILE: j/k

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    An oldie but a goodie. As much as the dem's try to portray NRA funding as "corporate driven" the facts just arnt there. Frankly, the NRA is less corporate driven than any politicians campaign with the possible exceptions of Trump (aside from self funding), Sanders and Carson

Politicians underestimate the NRA because it isn't the big bad wolf but it is still a member driven, grass roots effort. Aside from those mentioned above I would like to see the politician who can claim that less than 25% of their funds come from small/non corporate donations.

https://www.quora.com/Where-does-funding-for-the-National-Rifle-Association-NRA-come-from

When it comes to the Hilldog camp, nothing I hate more than a hypocrite!

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    The liberal media and anti's can only keep propagating that myth if the NRA -- meaning 5,000,000 members -- let them.

Liberal bullies are just that -- bullies. They got that power by being bullies, and they can have it taken away.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    My wife was surprised at the smaller contribution limits that are allowed - as stated in article. She didn't even understand why there are any limits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom