• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    read the footnotes he isn't an employee , still shocked it got thru the censors

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.

Many, if not most, of the people who read Bloomberg have experienced being near hostages to the infamous Bloomberg terminals to do their jobs, which are at best necessary evils. Bloomberg was one of the first to put in biometric fingerprint scanners on the terminals to prevent unauthorized use. Bloomberg got to be a billionaire by being a control freak about his monopoly.

That notwithstanding, the people who read/use Bloomberg are financial and economist types who tend to lean republican and don't agree with him on a lot of issues. Lots of conservative columnists appear on Bloomberg, because they cater to their readers in spite of Bloomberg's leanings.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

Its an option piece published by Bloomberg news not a Bloomberg piece.

Amazingly Bloomberg news has not lost all of its objectivity -- if is ever does its toast --- it is use by people that need accurate reporting to make decisions about billions of $$.

Some bias as crept in, but so far I would say that if you are smart enough to see it you are smart enough not to need a news source to guess what is happening next .. :)

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Many, if not most, of the people who read Bloomberg have experienced being near hostages to the infamous Bloomberg terminals to do their jobs, which are at best necessary evils. Bloomberg was one of the first to put in biometric fingerprint scanners on the terminals to prevent unauthorized use. Bloomberg got to be a billionaire by being a control freak about his monopoly.

That notwithstanding, the people who read/use Bloomberg are financial and economist types who tend to lean republican and don't agree with him on a lot of issues. Lots of conservative columnists appear on Bloomberg, because they cater to their readers in spite of Bloomberg's leanings.

The bio metric issue was to prevent sharing of logins ie a user Tokyo used it during their day and say someone in NY would use it during their day so paying for 1 item but getting 2 , 3 and sometimes 4 products. Just a protecting the bottom line

Its an option piece published by Bloomberg news not a Bloomberg piece.

Amazingly Bloomberg news has not lost all of its objectivity -- if is ever does its toast --- it is use by people that need accurate reporting to make decisions about billions of $$.

Some bias as crept in, but so far I would say that if you are smart enough to see it you are smart enough not to need a news source to guess what is happening next .. :)

Please step away from MSNBC and CNN. You need a good day at the range :D

Bloomberg News was the only "news" company that ran that Obozo won the first debate last year

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    The bio metric issue was to prevent sharing of logins ie a user Tokyo used it during their day and say someone in NY would use it during their day so paying for 1 item but getting 2 , 3 and sometimes 4 products. Just a protecting the bottom line

Please step away from MSNBC and CNN. You need a good day at the range :D

Bloomberg News was the only "news" company that ran that Obozo won the first debate last year

I don't watch either.. or even Bloomberg ( no money for him !) , but I also no that they published a fair book about Glock a few years back ( Americas Gun i think it was called).

All news is biased. Learn that and you can use one against the other.

btw i DO NOT WATCH PRES DEBATES. To me its a poor form of reality TV with a very predicable plot.. ;) Last one I watched was Reagan. Really...:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom