• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    BTW, thanks for the compliments. Especially excited that I received the Clandestine Seal of Approval. This '13er is moving up to the big leagues!

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    I messed up around the optic. Purely aesthetic. Otherwise I like. First one I've ever done so lessons learned for next time. :)

2013-09-19202702_zps71c83762.png

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Dude, you spilled some yellow paint on it.

For your first cut, that's great. I trashed my first 3 when doing the handgun case. If you still have the remnants, you mail be able to glue pieces onto the existing foam around the optic.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Nah they went out today with trash. Form follows function. still gotta tug pretty good to get it out and it doesn't wiggle a bit so I'm not worried about it riding in the back of frozencesium's truck all the way to texas. I'm focusing on trust, 3 sbr form 1's and buying a can before the new trust rules take effect. The scope on the rifle isn't the permanent one anyway so I'll pick up a new center section and redo the whole thing once I decide on a scope.

The yellow spot is nothing to worry about. :innocent0

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Nah they went out today with trash. Form follows function. still gotta tug pretty good to get it out and it doesn't wiggle a bit so I'm not worried about it riding in the back of frozencesium's truck all the way to texas. I'm focusing on trust, 3 sbr form 1's and buying a can before the new trust rules take effect. The scope on the rifle isn't the permanent one anyway so I'll pick up a new center section and redo the whole thing once I decide on a scope.

The yellow spot is nothing to worry about. :innocent0

Oh. I get it. It's one of those shoulder things that go up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom