• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tall.guy88

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2013
    West Virginia
    I dont know who this guy is, but this statement is powerful when discussing 2A rights with other people. Please feel free to share!

Long live freedom!

Attachments

• gun control.jpg
      gun control.jpg
      43.8 KB · Views: 323

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    That's a great way to approach the subject.

I've never seen a pro-civil liberties, or pro self-defense person get loud and abusive making their point; but I've seen plenty on the other side.

When I'm having a real conversation with a person who is unfamiliar with the major parts of this issue; I like to ask them where they would draw the line on who should or should not be able to own a gun. I ask them if they think a law enforcement officer should be allowed to own a gun. Then I slowly work down a list; how about retired LEO's? How about judges? Attorneys? Politicians that have been threatened? Airplane pilots? Armored car personnel? Military? How about the Sheriff who is an elected politician? What about the principle of the school your children attend? What about people who are competitive shooters? What about civilians that teach the police how to shoot? What about accountants? How about CEO's of companies, or business owners that make cash deposits. I try to get an idea of where they would draw the line.

Check this article out, it's a translation of some of the more common anti-gun catch-phrases: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/29/translating-10-anti-gun-propaganda-phrases-into-english/?print=1

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom