• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Just a Guy at the Range

Dec 13, 2011
    Wow, anxious, eh?

Last one was the first Sat. in April, so if I was a betting man I'd say next spring :innocent0

Hmm, next year's schedule.........we're just getting warmed up, the planning is under way for a full season of fun. I'll let this little one slip, 3 man Team 3 gun is here to stay.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Hmm, next year's schedule.........we're just getting warmed up, the planning is under way for a full season of fun. I'll let this little one slip, 3 man Team 3 gun is here to stay.

:rockon: :bowdown: :clap:
    Gary many thanks to you and Howard for all of the fun this year at York IWL, look forward to next year.

RDF5186

Feb 26, 2012
    HARFORD CO
    I am pumped for the match. This is my second one and I am hooked. You know its bad when the wife talks to you about all the UPS deliverys you have been receiving. Lol. This is a well organizied fun event for everyone. The planning and work put into it is definetly appreciated. Thanks for all you guys do. I look forward to meeting others from mds. Look for team cool breeze.

Just a Guy at the Range

Dec 13, 2011
    :rockon: :bowdown: :clap:
    Gary many thanks to you and Howard for all of the fun this year at York IWL, look forward to next year.

Credit where credit is due;
    1) Howard is king, most of the planning and organization comes from him.
    2) York has the greatest staff in the business, it would never happen without them.
    I am merely trusted sidekick, and allowed to add a little evil here and there.

And of course, if it weren't for the shooters......

RDF5186

Feb 26, 2012
    HARFORD CO
    Just trying to get squared away. Are we printing out score sheets and pre filling them out this year , if so could someone send me the link. Thanks

soup101

Mar 4, 2009
    Fantasy Island
    Just trying to get squared away. Are we printing out score sheets and pre filling them out this year , if so could someone send me the link. Thanks

Straight from Howards email to the Captains

I have not attached scoresheets for this match. All shooters shoot the same guns throughout the match this time so it is not necessary to plan for rotation. There are places on the stages to shoot easier or harder targets however.

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    List of any kind of rules anywhere? Our team is down a gun and my backup 835 Turkey gun has a ported barrel.

Also, doesn't appear that we will be shooting any slugs. Correct?

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    List of any kind of rules anywhere? Our team is down a gun and my backup 835 Turkey gun has a ported barrel.

Also, doesn't appear that we will be shooting any slugs. Correct?

The stages are posted here:
    http://yorkiwlaipsc.com/forms/York_3m3g_stages_Fall2012.pdf

Didn't receive any kind of other instructions like the spring match so what is listed in the stage description should be the rules for that stage. I think Mr. Howard said it's straight forward this match since everyone is shooting the same guns. I did not notice a comstock for slugs, hope we don't need any because I don't have any packed. Good question on the turkey gun, one of my team mates has the same gun, I loaned him my Remington 870 pump so it wouldn't move us to Open Division. Howard will have to make the ruling on that as the MD I don't want to give you any false info. Hope to meet some more MDS guys tomorrow, my team will have Red Thunderstick shirts, say Hi.
    George

Buddy

Aug 2, 2010
    PA
    Yes a ported barrel will move you to open.

5.3.5.4 Barrel devices designed/intended to reduce recoil or muzzle movement (e.g. compensators, barrel porting) are prohibited.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    I told Paige to pack a nice tight shirt.... Worst case, I'm sure she can borrow someone's shotgun :lol:

Make that tight pants for you and she can run mine while I'm checking you out ;)

I was kidding by the way. I'd throw out the challenge but I'm not going to risk a week of the Hoff riding on my 2 team mates.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom