• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Muzzle-stuffer season is approaching before too much longer and I want to make sure that my optics are still on. Typically I've gone to Cresap for this since they have space for black powder guys on the line and are relatively inexpensive to use and close to where I live. Given that they are still closed to the public at this point, it's proving to be difficult to find somewhere else to sight in. I'm not an IWLA member, so unless Damascus or Mt. Airy have public days for their rifle ranges, I'll likely have to travel much further afield to get this done. Anyone have any other public ranges within an hours' drive of MoCo that they'd suggest?

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    You may want to post to the AGC page or call the range office but AGC often has a fall hunter sight in weekend/week.
    Just searching the calendar page, I see this:
    http://associatedgunclubs.org/agc/pages/agc_calendar/view.php?calendar_id=29629&

Marriottsville Muzzle Loaders is primarily an old school sidelock/flintlock group (at least the event I attended) but others may chime in on if an inline is good to go to show up.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Any outdoor range should be fine. I'm sorry, but I don't know of any place in MoCo.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom