• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    The day started off foggy, but by the time we started shooting it was beautiful. We were short on shooters today, but we had a great time as usual. Here are the April 2018 results.

See you all next month!

Attachments

• AAApril2018_Results.jpg
      AAApril2018_Results.jpg
      34.3 KB · Views: 242

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Axis & Allies........ your gun must be a rifle that was used in WWII!!!!

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
    Actually, the Axis & Allies is kind of a misnomer since any smokeless powder military rifle issued in 1960 or prior is allowed. The match is VERY relaxed with an emphasis on camaraderie rather than serious competition.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    Gimmie a break! Everything is happening this Saturday: I need to be cloned. Allied & Axis Shoot (I like it. I seldom do that well, but it's a great shoot); Gettysburg Gun Show (I really need some stuff) & if the State Police don't "disapprove" me, I pick up my new pistol (surprise birthday present that needs to be shot). What to do, what to do? This is a tougher decision than the faceBook friend request from a voluptuos, sensous woman, who I don't know & who only has only two other friends (one of whom spells his name in Arabic, or something).

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Gimmie a break! Everything is happening this Saturday: I need to be cloned. Allied & Axis Shoot (I like it. I seldom do that well, but it's a great shoot); Gettysburg Gun Show (I really need some stuff) & if the State Police don't "disapprove" me, I pick up my new pistol (surprise birthday present that needs to be shot). What to do, what to do? This is a tougher decision than the faceBook friend request from a voluptuos, sensous woman, who I don't know & who only has only two other friends (one of whom spells his name in Arabic, or something).

Gettysburg happens Sunday, too. :innocent0 Top Gun Firearms opens at 10am Saturday, so if your nose is pressed against the glass peering in at 9:59, we can make it all happen.;)

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    Gettysburg happens Sunday, too. :innocent0 Top Gun Firearms opens at 10am Saturday, so if your nose is pressed against the glass peering in at 9:59, we can make it all happen.;)

See, ask for advice & ye shall receive! Thanks to Art3, (for hand loading) and Katie (test firing & sighting), I've got enough ammo to shoot Pillsbury at the match, without worrying about the bullets landing sideways or on others' targets. So, to all the other Allies shooters, watch out! I'm gonna score in the top twenty for sure this time.

Depending on how rough Friday night ends up, I guess I could wait until after the match to pick up that pistol. After all, I've waited about 40 years to get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom