• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronEye

MDS Supporter
    Feb 10, 2018
    Howard County
    I didn't know that i would be considered a spy if i just joined recently. I could show you all my NRA member card (fake!), AGC range badge (stolen!), MRC membership card (forgery!), MSI membership, HQL card (supplied by the spymasters!)... Or point out that i am visible in pictures at the rally last week in post #120. Surely nobody would admit to actually wearing a doofus-y old man hat like that. Or is that part of a very clever disguise? :)

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I didn't know that i would be considered a spy if i just joined recently. I could show you all my NRA member card (fake!), AGC range badge (stolen!), MRC membership card (forgery!), MSI membership, HQL card (supplied by the spymasters!)... Or point out that i am visible in pictures at the rally last week in post #120. Surely nobody would admit to actually wearing a doofus-y old man hat like that. Or is that part of a very clever disguise? :)

Any good undercover agent/spy would have all that stuff, and a fake passport too. Don't really need to be a 2nd Amendment supporter to join MSI, NRA, AGC, or any other 2nd Amendment organization as long as you send money they will let you into the club. A really good spy would attend all the MSI, NRA, Patriot Picket, etc. meetings.

Just kidding, but seriously.

Crazy thing is, I was labeled a "spy", "anti", and "troll" back in 2013. Of those that labeled me as such, I have not seen them on this board for over a year now. Then again, maybe my covert spy/anti/troll network took them out.

This is a tough crowd on noobs. They are worried that noobs are really spies trying to gain "secret" and "confidential" information about the 2nd Amendment Society that meets every Monday in front of the State House. Some people are worried that these noobs will be given the secret password and secret handshake too soon, or gasp, even by accident.

End of the day, we need as many people as we can get supporting the 2nd Amendment in this state. If I run into a spy, anti, and/or troll, I will even offer to talk to them, explain things, and/or take them shooting.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I don't think I was ever called a spy. Never been banned. I did have a post deleted once*.

I guess I am not working hard enough.

*when the overlords were working on a deal to eliminate the shell casing - keeping publicity to a minimum since it was sailing through sine die.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Any good undercover agent/spy would have all that stuff, and a fake passport too. Don't really need to be a 2nd Amendment supporter to join MSI, NRA, AGC, or any other 2nd Amendment organization as long as you send money they will let you into the club. A really good spy would attend all the MSI, NRA, Patriot Picket, etc. meetings.

Just kidding, but seriously.

Crazy thing is, I was labeled a "spy", "anti", and "troll" back in 2013. Of those that labeled me as such, I have not seen them on this board for over a year now. Then again, maybe my covert spy/anti/troll network took them out.

This is a tough crowd on noobs. They are worried that noobs are really spies trying to gain "secret" and "confidential" information about the 2nd Amendment Society that meets every Monday in front of the State House. Some people are worried that these noobs will be given the secret password and secret handshake too soon, or gasp, even by accident.

End of the day, we need as many people as we can get supporting the 2nd Amendment in this state. If I run into a spy, anti, and/or troll, I will even offer to talk to them, explain things, and/or take them shooting.

Fake news! I don’t even think you are a real person. And when you crush me in trap or clays next time I’ll double down on that statement. Must be a robot to shoot that well. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom