• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Just to clarify, are you speculating that the board will be disbanded as 'unnecessary' by the state? I'm new to the community, but from what I've seen the HPRB seems to be the last line of justice for law abiding citizens looking to be issued a permit.

There will be a vote on this. My guess is:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Our favorite draft dodging AG, Chester the Molester, has taken up the noble cause of doing away with the dreaded HPRB on his Twitter page. Voila:
    This handgun board is routinely overturning State Police decisions and allowing people to carry handguns in violation of state law. @SenBillFerg is holding them to account.

https://twitter.com/BrianFrosh/status/1094601426062532608

Maybe our tweeters could stop by and enlighten him somewhat...

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Wow.. "In violation of state law" huh?

I just heard today there is a Bill to get rid of it, if not this session 2020. It's why all the record keeping.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Lying SOB , that Frosh guy . He and his counterparts are the only ones that need protection . The peasants can protect with rakes & shovels , I cant believe the nerve of that horses ass .

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Our favorite draft dodging AG, Chester the Molester, has taken up the noble cause of doing away with the dreaded HPRB on his Twitter page. Voila:

This handgun board is routinely overturning State Police decisions and allowing people to carry handguns in violation of state law. @SenBillFerg is holding them to account.

https://twitter.com/BrianFrosh/statu...01426062532608Maybe our tweeters could stop by and enlighten him somewhat...

Repeat a lie often enough, it becomes truth.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Yeah consider it history , because of it's major success or redress for Marylander's and permit holders . Once you play by the rules and figure out the rules , they change the rules . Now they will move everything into the foxes watching the hen house with all Md. Judges getting a Md. paycheck following the Md. way to infringe (mostly liberal all the way)

I would really be surprised if we see anything good out of this , from a guy that knows first hand .

If i heard the law judge right , it is the permit holder that has to convince the court of it's need , even if you won at HPRB

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Obligation should be on the State to prove an applicant unfit, rather than the applicant justifying the right of self protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom