• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • putneyswope

Dismember
    Aug 7, 2010
    For anyone in need I have about 25 pregnancy tests. These are individually sealed and medical office grade. Case reads “Quidel QuickVue+ hCG combo Test”.

The catch is that they are being released from stock because they will be be at the end of their “in service” period at the end of March. This means they’re still going to be useful but not in an professional office setting.

All this said, anyone who wants one or all please let me know in this thread. The tests are in the reisterstown rd area, in the quiet old section near glyndon (off 795 and Franklin) You’re welcome to swing by and grab them.

UPDATE: 14MAR21, two tests have been spoken for. 23 left. You’d pass out if you knew what the insurance companies paid for these to be administered to patients.

Last edited:

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Valentine's day just passed. I'll take one if you can teach me how to tamper with it. I owe the wife a good prank.

N3uka

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    College Park
    Man Takes Pregnancy Test as Joke, Finds Testicular Tumor
    https://abcnews.go.com/Health/CancerPreventionAndTreatment/pregnancy-test-man-joke-reveals-testicular-cancer/story?id=17653036#:~:text=Pregnancy%20tests%20detect%20beta%20human,exact%20hormone%2C%22%20said%20Dr.

Pregnancy tests detect beta human chorionic gonadotropin, a hormone in the blood and the urine produced by the developing placenta. Experts say beta hCG can also signal testicular cancer. "It turns out a fair number of testicular cancers make the same exact hormone," said Dr. Mark Pomerantz, a genitourinary oncologist at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston.

putneyswope

Dismember
    Aug 7, 2010

putneyswope

Dismember
    Aug 7, 2010
    Last chance on these. I don't want the liability of handing these out past the date even though they'd still be viable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom