• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    Yes I am aware of that.

I guess I should watch the add/adds closely to see if there are buyers at that price. If so, it may be time to unload some of my supply.

Maybe it is just me shaking my head at this whole crazy mess. :sad20:

i recently sold some regular 22 to ppl for 20/rd, so 30 for minimag wouldn't be unheard of, especially when online retailers are selling them for 40-50 / rd

GBMaryland

Feb 23, 2008
    MoCo
    I was over at Atlantic and the big difference that I see is you could buy exactly one box of (100) CCI.

Not to mention they don’t have minimags.

I guess the big advantage I would see is that you could actually get 500 of them!

I bought a lot of target ammo before all of this started, so fortunately I’m lucky - for now.

If any of my target guns shot mini mags well I’d probably consider it.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    i recently sold some regular 22 to ppl for 20/rd, so 30 for minimag wouldn't be unheard of, especially when online retailers are selling them for 40-50 / rd

If you think that’s bad, There is someone in there selling the browning bulk pack of 400 rounds for 55 cents a round lmao.

Shits gettin hostile lol

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    we have some CCI in stock, but its a bit of a drive for most since we're in southern Maryland.

3ea sleeves of CCI mini-mags: 100 rounds. $14
    2ea bricks of CCI mini-mags: 500 rounds. $68

we have other 22 in stock too:

Federal auto match: 325 rounds. $43
    Federal range pack: 800 rounds. $68
    CCI stinger: 50 rounds. $9
    Winchester varmint HE: 50 rounds. $11
    CCI Velocitor: 50 rounds. $11
    CCI short range green: 50 rounds. $12
    Remington hyper velocity viper: 100 rounds. $12
    Aguila Supermaximum hyper velocity: 50rds. $9

unfortunately, no shipping.

Last edited:

GBMaryland

Feb 23, 2008
    MoCo
    I haven’t seen mini mags anywhere for the most part…

I have seen CCI 22 showing up here in there at different online outlets and such.

It also appears a lot of ammunition vendors are selling what they have at reasonable prices directly online in order to probably stop some of the gouging that’s going on buy some of the typical online vendors.

22 is one of those things that seems to be showing up in a dribbling kind of flow.

sickpuppyz

your mom sends me care packages
    Jun 14, 2020
    MoCo
    There are better / cheaper options for 22 LR just use ammoseek or wikiarms search engines. I see prices around .2 - .25 / round. Outrageous but still better the $.58. Frankly, unless you really need it, don't buy. It is the only to bring prices down - less demand.

GBMaryland

Feb 23, 2008
    MoCo
    You do have a good point but, I don’t really care that much [about that amount of money]. If I need mini mags, and I can get those, I’ll probably just buy those. The only firearm I have that would probably work with would be a 22 pistol.

My target rifles don’t shoot mini mags very well.

It’s one of those things where I kind of feel like, if I thought I needed it, and it turned out that all the sudden none of it could be found for another two years, I would kick myself in the butt for not buying it.

I understand all of your points but by the same token there’s also reality.

I was talking to and ammunition producer the other day and, they told me that they are looking at not seeing primers for two years -as well as not seeing powder for close to the same amount of time along with bullets and brass.

That being said they don’t produce 22 Long rifle… And as I pointed out that’s actually showing up here and there in very limited quantities.

When you can find it in stores in the area it’s going for ~$.16 a round and they will only let you buy limited quantities, typically.

Standing on principle is all nice and fine provided you still have enough ammo to keep shooting for a few years....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom