• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It's March 13. MSI sent out alerts and emails, asked for everybody to get involved, contact your legislators. The NRA you all bad mouth sent out alerts but you have your heads in the sand.
    They passed the bill 208SB last year. Obviously not enough or none of you took interest. Hogan vetoed it. This year they picked it up again and over road his veto, now its law, March 13!
    PLEASE READ THE PRO 2 EMAILS, help, be aware, get involved, VOTE!

Yeah, we did that.

We may or may not have our heads in the sand, but the MD GA has its heads elsewhere, and they are supported by 66% of MD voters. God knows where their heads are.
    Most of the reasonable Dem members of the GA have left; many more of the rabid entitled have taken their places. They would have passed the LGQL thing over Hogan's veto last year, if they could, but the clock ran out.

So, what have you been doing since 2010, aside from not posting?

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    The most important thing to remember is this...
    The new law makes selling a non regulated firearm without an FFL a much bigger crime than stealing the same firearm.
    Maryland logic at its finest.

We are paying for the previous system of labor every state south of PA has that same issue.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    It's March 13. MSI sent out alerts and emails, asked for everybody to get involved, contact your legislators. The NRA you all bad mouth sent out alerts but you have your heads in the sand.
    They passed the bill 208SB last year. Obviously not enough or none of you took interest. Hogan vetoed it. This year they picked it up again and over road his veto, now its law, March 13!

Didn’t take it seriously enough? Get involved? You must’ve lost your damn mind. So many people here do so much to fight for our rights, what do you do? How long have you been supporting MSI, NRA, or SAF? How many times have you been to Annapolis? Do you contact your legislators?
    You’re so involved you have 18 posts in 11 years, maybe you shouldn’t call out others for lack of involvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brownie55

Feb 10, 2019
    Just bought a firearm built in 1863. Should arrive Saturday. Will future acquisitions of similar arms require FFL transfer?

tigmaned

Feb 25, 2007
    Crofton
    question... what right dose a State have to mandate a Federal action? aren't 4473 NICS check for Feds... so how can a State tell everyone a Federal action has to be completed.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

Christ, Muleskinner's brother is here, too.

Tell us all, what tactic will change the minds of a veto-proof super-majority composed of anti-gun idealogues who vote in lock step?

THEY OVER-RODE A FVUCKING VETO. I'm, sick of the "you guys aren't doing enough" crap from guys not really doing anything.

I'll be anxiously awaiting your response.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I must admit i am confused by the finger pointers that always share what "we" could have done better here at MDS and know nothing about who they are because of a low post count and not showing up at 2A events . I must admit that i wish i could do more but i need to make a living and pay bills . Last i looked nobody is helping me cover expenses

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I must admit i am confused by the finger pointers that always share what "we" could have done better here at MDS and know nothing about who they are because of a low post count and not showing up at 2A events . I must admit that i wish i could do more but i need to make a living and pay bills . Last i looked nobody is helping me cover expenses

Yep. A lot of the people that I know from here I met in Annapolis from the hours I spent there with them. Dave, we met in Annapolis.

To believe there is something we can do to overturn these bad bills they are intent on passing shows a fundamental lack of understanding of what the GA looks like.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I'll tell ya what confuses me, nonsensical response to the OP.

Are only high post-count members who show-up at 2A events allowed to comment and post about the Second Amendment?

:wtf:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'll tell ya what confuses me, your nonsensical response to the OP.

How is posting that wiki link an accusation about, "what "we" could have done better here at MDS"? I don't get it.

Are you saying that only high post-count members who show-up at 2A events are allowed to comment and post about the Second Amendment?

See post #56

Re-read his post. He’s saying we don’t really know the low post count member criticising all of us because he never posts anything allowing us to get to “know” him.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Yep. A lot of the people that I know from here I met in Annapolis from the hours I spent there with them. Dave, we met in Annapolis.

Do believe there is something we can do to overturn these bad bills they are intent on passing shows a fundamental lack of understanding of what the GA looks like.

I have voted for years know that my Presidential vote is a total waste of time , but every 4 years i vote .
    I also vote in local politics , it is a chit-show here in Maryland .

To be honest the only hope we got is SCOTUS when the liberals here keep pushing and pushing and then maybe someone in the court will have seen and heard enough .

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I'll tell ya what confuses me, nonsensical response to the OP.

Are only high post-count members who show-up at 2A events allowed to comment and post about the Second Amendment?

Quoted to save , you misunderstood my post . The fine Dr. is correct .

But when you follow me around and read a post of mine and take out of context you are more then happy to climb all over me .
    Have at it , but you are wrong dead wrong .

577Nitro

May 8, 2019
    Calvert County
    See post #56

Re-read his post. He’s saying we don’t really know the low post count member criticising all of us because he never posts anything allowing us to get to “know” him.
    I only post when I find something interesting of note. I am 76 Vietnam Vet, and have way too many things to do then spend my time on internet posting. Mine was only a notice to those who might not know about the Sanctuary 2A policies, and that not all is lost at the moment in Maryland.
    Pro Deo et Pro Patria
    Got Beard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom