• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HauptsAriba

Feb 16, 2014
    Anne Arundel
    Funny how you are an "extremist" for being in favor of a Constitutional Right.

Of course, consider how the Dems see the 2A. They support the 2A Rights of Hunters. They think it is fine to have a shotgun or hunting rifle. That's what the 2A is all about.....
    No, they don't think that. They want the hunters and the fudds to ( think ) they do so they can divide and thin the heard. If they ever become successful at doing away with all other arms, then they will go after those high power bolt action sniper rifles and double barreled shotguns that can cut a man in half with one trigger pull by firing thousands of small high powered bullets in less than a second.

1934 ( or thereabouts ) NFA
    1986 the Hughes amendment
    1994 federal awb
    2012 federal awb almost resurrected, it is a miracle the first one had a sundown provision.

Full auto, gone,more or less
    Semi auto next on the list.
    Magazines....30 to 20 to 15 to 10 to 7 to.......

Ant gun is anti gun, period.

The only reasonable restriction on the second amendment is keeping guns out of criminals hands. In a free society, if you can't be trusted with a gun, you shouldn't be walking the streets. If you have committed a non violent crime, once your debt to society is paid, all of your rights should be restored. If you are considered a threat to society, you should not BE in society. Period. They are chiseling away ot our rights because of the bi products of giving the criminals short sentences, early parole, plea bargains etc. if we weren't RE releasing all the scum, gun crime would be almost unheard of. Think of a society where almost everyone was armed and dangerous criminals were never let back into society.

The anti gunners want the opposite.

Feb 28, 2013
    Long story short, the libtard dream of all-powerful centralized gooberment and the 2A are simply NOT compatible, because one is expressly intended to prevent the other.

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    No, they don't think that. They want the hunters and the fudds to ( think ) they do so they can divide and thin the heard. If they ever become successful at doing away with all other arms, then they will go after those high power bolt action sniper rifles and double barreled shotguns that can cut a man in half with one trigger pull by firing thousands of small high powered bullets in less than a second.

1994 federal awb
    2012 federal awb almost resurrected, it is a miracle the first one had a sundown provision.

The only reasonable restriction on the second amendment is keeping guns out of criminals hands. In a free society, if you can't be trusted with a gun, you shouldn't be walking the streets. If you have committed a non violent crime, once your debt to society is paid, all of your rights should be restored. If you are considered a threat to society, you should not BE in society. Period. They are chiseling away ot our rights because of the bi products of giving the criminals short sentences, early parole, plea bargains etc. if we weren't RE releasing all the scum, gun crime would be almost unheard of. Think of a society where almost everyone was armed and dangerous criminals were never let back into society.

Got that shit right!

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick

1994 federal awb

This is their end game plan to be sure, just look at Frankensen's and Curan's statements on guns in private ownership hands.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    If caring about self-defense and owning firearms because I find them interesting makes me an extremist, then I'm guilty as charged.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    I am in western PA and looking for property as I write, but I will vote against that Little Turd before I depart Merryland. He is inept and unqualified to shine my brown boots. I have lived in Maryland since Sept 1977 and have watched it slide into the gully. It will take an unprecedented effort to deny that slime a place at the table.

Lew--Ranger63
    Unsafe, MD 20769

helmetmike

Sep 30, 2010
    So. MD 29B
    Best way to respond to Brown is to show him how extreme we are and give him a ticket to the unemployment line. Hogan for Governor. Nuf said.

Sveiks

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 10, 2013
    'Extreme Gun Owner'

he said Hogan met with "extreme gun owners"...

Then he got off the subject as soon as he could, apparently realizing he'd stepped in it.

I don't mind being called an extreme gun owner.... you should see my safe.

:D

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    He's just jealous. Poor fella doesn't belong to a community that can be honest and true to the beliefs that were central to the founding of this country.

No, his kind has to scurry around in the darkness hiding their true intentions and babbling idiotic talking points and lies.

Sveiks

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 10, 2013
    ...well...

He's just jealous. Poor fella doesn't belong to a community that can be honest and true to the beliefs that were central to the founding of this country.

No, his kind has to scurry around in the darkness hiding their true intentions and babbling idiotic talking points and lies.

I'm sure he would argue that his BELIEF is central to the founding... I'm not saying he's right or wrong.

but, one is entitled to their own beliefs.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I'm sure he would argue that his BELIEF is central to the founding... I'm not saying he's right or wrong.

but, one is entitled to their own beliefs.

The right to keep and bear arms among the citizenry is a fundamental tenant of a free pepple and was a key belief in the founding of the country.

His belief system would have had us surrender to King George.

Sveiks

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 10, 2013
    oh boy...

The right to keep and bear arms among the citizenry is a fundamental tenant of a free pepple and was a key belief in the founding of the country.

His belief system would have had us surrender to King George.

ok, this one I have to jump in on.

to apply this last statement in the context of today is tough. King George is dead, and i don't see gun control laws either bringing him back, or returning Britain to its former glory.

apply it to the days of King George, I think the bigger headline would be 'Black Man Front Runner for MD Governor".

You can't apply todays political debate in the terms of the 1700s. Societal norms have changed, not the least of which, civil rights act, women's right to vote, the strength of our military, and on and on..

Before I get everyone on this board jumping down my throat, let me make my point as clear as possible.

I believe (yes, my belief) that until we ALL accept the fundamental fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion of what the future should look like and we have an open and honest debate on those beliefs, NOTHING will change. Calling Pro-2A people extremists isn't exactly helpful, but calling people who think there should be some curbs on access to firearms traitors or Nazi's isn't helpful. Where do you go with that?

We need everyone, not just 'the extremists' on both sides of the argument to come out of their corner and debate it. Until then, nothing will change and the hostility continues.

but hey, that's just my opinion.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    As Mr. H pointed out, opinions are just fine, but you cannot ignore the facts in the plain wording of the 2A.

Anything else is disingenuous.

Just my opinion of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom