• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The father of the guy gunned down in Cally? How about the three who were stabbed first? Where is the outcry against sharp objects?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    200 protesters are coming from all over the country? 4 per state? Of course, I'm sure a few locals will be drawn in by the sea of humanity just out of curiosity, if the weather is nice.

What does sponsorship entail? Paying for the cleanup crew afterwards to dispose of the illegal, empty 16 oz. soda cups thrown on the sidewalks?

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Most likely paying for travel and lodging of the people that lost loved ones in any of the high profile shootings that will say it was the guns fault. As well as needed permits and tee shirts and other propaganda materials.

Wraith

Oct 19, 2009
    Denton
    Question, didn't somebody sue the Ku Klux Klan over conspiracy to deprive someone of their civil rights, and bankrupt them way back when? (I think it was over the death of Robert Byrd, if I remember correctly.)

Why can't we do that to Bloomturd? Free speech is one thing, but with the trial of evidence this guy has, can't we prove conspiracy to deprive gun owners of a constitutional protected right, and bankrupt him, and his associated/front groups?

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Question, didn't somebody sue the Ku Klux Klan over conspiracy to deprive someone of their civil rights, and bankrupt them way back when? (I think it was over the death of Robert Byrd, if I remember correctly.)

Why can't we do that to Bloomturd? Free speech is one thing, but with the trial of evidence this guy has, can't we prove conspiracy to deprive gun owners of a constitutional protected right, and bankrupt him, and his associated/front groups?

Can't until after the court rules... but.. we can try fraud and misrepresentation -

However -- that is going to give him the attention he craves..

We track this idiot so we see him-- most folks do not.. in fact ask someone not into guns if they know who Bloomberg is ... more likely to hear about the soda ban.. :)

I know its hard -- but its counter productive to give him the time of day in public.

and ... he has 27 Billion $$ we will be bankrupt first me thinks :) :)

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    I love it how at his protests that he pays for "dozens" or a hundred or so show up.

In the worlds most influential city he can only get > 200 people to protest guns?

LOLZ.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I looked through the NY Post yesterday - just a three-paragraph article from Friday. Nothing new there today either. Apparently they didn't consider it newsworthy that Bloomie bought him a parade. And I think since it was a nice Saturday in Manhattan, everybody went to the beach or the mountains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom