• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    I have to admit that even knowing it doesn't matter in the long run, i loved the results. We'll have to keep an eye on it and see if they somehow flip the results.

hehehe.

Oh, did anyone bother to try and read the articles on the page. They look like they were written in another language and translated to english. it is horrible.

Not to be befuddled with assault weapon.

An assault rifle is a particular shoot (particular between automatic, semi-automatic, and blast discharge) rifle that uses a halfway cartridge and a separable magazine.[1] Assault rifles are the standard administration rifles in generally cutting edge armed forces. Note the contrast between the assault rifle and the fight rifle. Assault rifles use littler cartridges and are utilized at closer extends than fight rifles. The bigger measured rifle cartridges utilized as a part of fight rifles make completely automatic shoot more challenging. Completely automatic shoot implies a capability for a rifle to shoot ceaselessly while the trigger is pressed; "blast proficient" shoot implies a capacity of a rifle to shoot a little yet altered various number of rounds with however one press of the trigger; interestingly, semi-automatic implies a capability to discharge one adjust for every press of a trigger. The vicinity of specific shoot modes on assault rifles licenses more effective utilization of rounds to be shot for particular needs, versus having a solitary mode of operation, for example completely automatic, consequently monitoring munitions while amplifying on-target correctness and adequacy.
    - See more at: http://www.stopnra.org/#sthash.pvjP3j07.dpuf

splfd

Jul 27, 2011
    Unfree State
    For the concealed carry question over 11K voted yes to allow concealed carry while a whopping 76 voted against it.

76 count them... wasn't that the amount of fools who showed up in Annapolis in support of SB 281?

Ragtopman

Feb 22, 2013
    Waldorf MD
    I am beginning this is just a honeypot to implant cookies for nefarious purposes. I suggest everyone who visited that page "toss their cookies" just to be sure and it might not be a bad idea to make sure your virus software is up-to-date if you're not running a Mac.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Not sure. A basic WHOIS query shows that it was an individual registrant from San Mateo. Due to privacy, no other info other than name and PO Box address.

The name is Shai mashiach c/o Dynadot Privacy. All contact info goes through Dyn. Some other boards are claiming it's some "luxury" real estate developer from Ft. Lauderdale. Though that's simply the first Google result for the name.

Should have thought of whois .. used to know this stuff...

hum..

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I was wondering the same thing.

EDIT: assuming it's the same "Shai Mashiach"
    This is the registrant:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/luxuryfortlauderdale

Some guy in Ft Lauderdale.

The site dropped about a dozen cookies on my browser which I immediately deleted. I also looked at net activity as the page loaded using firebug. Didn't see anything unusual...
    I got no flags using kaspersky whch is pretty good, but still I think no more visits to such sites for me... :)

b00sh

Feb 7, 2013
    I just looked at the criminal firearm violence chart, and the numbers are declining. There is a small blip after the AWB expired, but could be a coincidence. But even taking that into consideration, the amount of crime is 1/3 of what it used to be, even years after the AWB is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom