• ...and so much more!
  • Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    We have 2 choices, Hogan or Jealous...

The question which one will do MORE HARM to your gun rights...

Think, FOCUS & choose wisely...

If the only thing they are being elected for is the 2A. Hogan is smart enough to not get trapped by a question that will not damage him with Dems. This is not a hard vote to cast. Hogan or Lenin.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Unpopular opinion (among MDS and probably most gun owners): Frosh will win. Wolf doesn’t stand a chance and is a feel good vote at best. Even when Hogan won, Frosh gained more votes than him. This state is extremely anti-Trump and Hogan and Frosh have shown they’re not friends of his by any stretch.

Barring some sort of crazy scandal or issue with Frosh, he’s a shoe-in.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Unpopular opinion (among MDS and probably most gun owners): Frosh will win. Wolf doesn’t stand a chance and is a feel good vote at best. Even when Hogan won, Frosh gained more votes than him. This state is extremely anti-Trump and Hogan and Frosh have shown they’re not friends of his by any stretch.

Yep

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

I wonder if Stormy Daniels like men with mustaches?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Simple, vote for Wolf and get rid of Frosh.

Hear, hear!!!

Still my family will be voting for Wolf as he is the better choice for the same reason I am voting for Hogan .

I will take my chances with a Wolf vote .

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Just so we all are on the same page...

And you all understand who Merry-Landers historically vote for...

Since 1956, there has only been 1 Republican Baltimore County Executive...

Roger Hayden 1990 - 1994 = a One Term Executive...

I'll be surprised if Redmer can win because of the R behind his name...

Instead they'll most likely elect for Olschestywho? the Democrat...

https://msa.maryland.gov/msa/speccol/sc2600/sc2685/county/html/baexec.html

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    I think this is a good reason to fund Wolf, we need to get him to come and speak. We need to get the Maryland Republican Party to wake up and back this guy. Was he not the only candidate during the Republican primary?

Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    There needs to be NOTHING done, but a change in the way the SP interpret G&S. No law change, no massive press conference. Frosh will throw a hissy fit, but Frosh will have to bring a lawsuit and in the meantime, thousands will get their permits.

Literally no one would get their permits while Frosh ties this up in the courts. There would be an immediate injunction placed on Hogan's order by the courts.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Literally no one would get their permits while Frosh ties this up in the courts. There would be an immediate injunction placed on Hogan's order by the courts.

I'm not so sure the courts would want to get in the middle of a food fight between an elected Governor and an elected AG.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    The GOP in MD doesn’t see a path to victory for an opponent to Frosh.

I've never seen any evidence that there is a greater GOP organization in MD. That may be the bigger issue with how lopsided this state is. Perhaps if the state had some sort of GOP presence in the state it wouldn't be the one party state it is, But that's just one 40ish year old white fat guy's point of view.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I've never seen any evidence that there is a greater GOP organization in MD. That may be the bigger issue with how lopsided this state is. Perhaps if the state had some sort of GOP presence in the state it wouldn't be the one party state it is, But that's just one 40ish year old white fat guy's point of view.
    https://www.mdgop.org/

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

As you can see, most counties are heavily favored by Democrats. However, there are some counties that Republicans do out number Dems. But the bottom line is that the Dems hold a 2 to 1 advantage at the polls. There's not much a party can do if they don't have the numbers. PG county really surprised me by the Dems to Republican ratio.

Attachments

• tt.jpg
      tt.jpg
      165.7 KB · Views: 300

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

I'm pretty sure the Md GOP meets in a booth in an Arby's once a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom