• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    All MSI members are invited to attend our Quarterly Meeting today at the Elks Lodge in Annapolis.

Maryland Shall Issue is continuing its grassroots outreach efforts to all communities by hosting Erin Palette as a keynote speaker at MSI's March quarterly meeting at the Elks' Lodge in Edgewater MD. Ms. Palette is the founder of Operation Blazing Sword - a national program that coordinates firearms safety and marksmanship training for members of the LGBTQ community.

More information (and a sharp press-release) about Erin and Operation Blazing Sword can be found here.

In addition, we'll have the latest and greatest developments in Annapolis, the courts, and elsewhere in regards to your self defense rights in our state.

We hope to see you there!

1pm to 3pm

Annapolis Elks Lodge.
    2 Pythian Drive
    Edgewater, MD 21037

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I'm there!

This meeting us EXTREMELY IMPORTANT because it occurs at the mid-point of the 2017 MD Legislative Session. We need all hands on deck!

Also: Who else wants to grab lunch before the meeting? We have a crew getting together at the Mission BBQ at noon near Annapolis Mall. It's just 5 minutes from the Elks Lodge.

The address is:

Mission BBQ
    2101 Somerville Road
    Annapolis MD 21401

Come on over for some hang-out time...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Actually, swinokur and I will be getting to Mission BBQ around 11:30am to grab a table. If you can come at 11:30, by all means join us then.

Silent Partner and Eruby are confirmed for the lunch meetup...who else?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Got home a little earlier than expected last night. Have to skip the good grub and comraderie but am hoping to make the meeting.

Texas

Villiage Idiot
    Nov 16, 2016
    Accokeek
    I just got out of the hospital a couple of days ago but will try to make it. My wife might throw a shit fit if I try to leave the house so it depends on her.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Watch for a post by DC-W regarding the guest speaker - she was awesome!

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Good meeting, folks, and thanks for all you do. MSI has come a long way in a short time. Enjoyed the guest speaker, too, and there's a big opportunity for mutual benefit there.

Just tossed another Tubby ($20) into the HQL suit fund, online. Very nice improvements to the website, and transaction was easy and smooth. Hope everybody else tries it out while the meeting and HQL are still fresh on people's minds (hint, hint).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom