• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    The Weis in Abingdon will be closing also due to Wegmans opening up. I'm going to hate the traffic it will bring

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    The Weis in Abingdon will be closing also due to Wegmans opening up. I'm going to hate the traffic it will bring

I didn't know that??? its already over crowded in 924 at that intersection, don't plan on it getting better. Remember when it was just a bunch of trees and fields....its gonna be a lot like White Marsh when they're all done

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I didn't know that??? its already over crowded in 924 at that intersection, don't plan on it getting better. Remember when it was just a bunch of trees and fields....its gonna be a lot like White Marsh when they're all done

You got that right. My office is right on the corner of 924 and Abingdon Rd and traffic is a bear. I hope the loop-de-loop and bridge they are building will help.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    its already over crowded in 924 at that intersection, don't plan on it getting better. Remember when it was just a bunch of trees and fields....its gonna be a lot like White Marsh when they're all done

I remember it well...

I'm sure the traffic will be MUCH worse than it is now, and across the street there is still only 1 way in/out to get to BJ's, Target, Lowes, Walmart, etc...makes ZERO sense the way that one was planned out. Add in the Wegmans and the new Avenue-esque area around it and it spells traffic hell.

bbgunn177

Jun 30, 2008
    Heard from my friend whose wife works at the new Walmart that they will have guns in the form of both long rifle and pistols in six months. The person responsible has to go through training.

I asked about pistols just to make sure I heard it correctly because I have never seen a Walmart around here sell pistols, but he stated that that's what the sporting goods guy said.

I asked what brands that they might be selling but he did not ask that question. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Unit3960

Feb 11, 2011
    Harford Co. MD
    Well the first break in were guns are taken, you can kiss the pistols good bye. Good thing they are only a jump from the state police barracks....

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    The old Montgomery Wards store in Bel Air used to sell pistols. They were very high priced. The Woolworts at the mall sold long guns. They used to have a boat load of old military rifles that you could pick up for under $50.

Mrhyde

Capitalist-Pig
    May 22, 2010
    Bel Air MD
    I cleaned them out of 00 buck. Lol.

I heard the same thing about firearms. Probably won't have them in store for a year due to training and licensing etc etc etc.

If they had pistols I'd probably wet myself with glee. I don't even know that Walmart sells them at all. I'd have to look into that.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    Big special thanks to WalMart for bringing all the "WalMartians" right here to Fallston..... If you're gonna do that WalMart, at least get some damn guns in there!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom