• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    The war on drugs is NO different than the war on guns, the war on vices (gambling, sex (including prostitution), alcohol, etc.) when you prohibit it, all you do is send the activity underground! As we all saw during prohibition, it turned out bad.. for ALL parties involved. There is NO difference between it and the war on drugs, which has been going on for EIGHTY-ONE years now!

Now regarding medical cannabis and hemp, I say if it's a better remedy than what big-pharma is pushing, I say let the consumer decide! I know of several people whom it has helped. Having had health issues of my own, if I feel I have to use it I WILL do so!

No matter what one's opinion is on the use of marijuana...

It is STILL contrary to Federal law to ix it with firearms.

Until THAT changes... one would do well to avoid the use of one if they expect to keep their rights to the other. And feelings be damned... it IS a choice.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    The war on drugs is NO different than the war on guns, the war on vices (gambling, sex (including prostitution), alcohol, etc.) when you prohibit it, all you do is send the activity underground! As we all saw during prohibition, it turned out bad.. for ALL parties involved. There is NO difference between it and the war on drugs, which has been going on for EIGHTY-ONE years now!

Now regarding medical cannabis and hemp, I say if it's a better remedy than what big-pharma is pushing, I say let the consumer decide! I know of several people whom it has helped. Having had health issues of my own, if I feel I have to use it I WILL do so!

The problem is that MM/CBD will be nationalized under a few companies that will operate no different then "big-pharma", and may turn out to be the one and the same companies.

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicole...y15w_DORoS5cHcZ9WtHjamPhkdslj8eM#21c592ec5686

At the close of 2018, the U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams made a bold move, and called on the federal government to rethink marijuana’s classification as a Schedule I substance. While the Surgeon General did not go so far as to condone legalization for recreational use, he did say that medically, marijuana should be studied like any other pain relief drug and that both health and criminal justice policies need to be re-examined as they pertain to cannabis drug classification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom