• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    October Surprise, anyone?

Maybe Frosh will use this event to announce a big upcoming endorsement. I heard somewhere that he's being endorsed by NAMBLA!

(OhPleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseOhPlease)

Last edited:

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    The shaming of people who aren't picketing is going to stop and it's going to stop now. Plenty of people do plenty to support Second Amendment rights in this state who aren't at the pickets. This is not going to turn into a two-sided forum. Last warning before forum vacations begin. A note please also; if your post is still visible this isn't directed to you and thanks to those who are going.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The Flush Frosh Roto Rooter team so far:

1. The Notorious AOB + noob
    3. MarkGrutz
    4. ToolAA
    5. SquareGrouper
    6. Not_An_Outlaw
    7. DC-W
    8. NatBoh
    9. Rack&Roll
    10. Stoveman
    11. smkranz

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The shaming of people who aren't picketing is going to stop and it's going to stop now. Plenty of people do plenty to support Second Amendment rights in this state who aren't at the pickets. This is not going to turn into a two-sided forum. Last warning before forum vacations begin. A note please also; if your post is still visible this isn't directed to you and thanks to those who are going.

May it please the court:

Elections have consequences. We are just 3 weeks away from a significant election with a surging PRO 2A AG candidate who has narrowed the gap against Frosh--the worst of the worst for our community.

I sign on to find that an electioneering "call to action"--not directed to anyone in particular--is deleted.

It reminds me of the "retiree call to action" thread where the first two people posting were people with full-time work that were complaining that they were somehow being guilted. (C'mon, wake up...you're not retired).

Who is harmed by a "call to action" especially with just days to go to a major election? It's not like elections happen every other month.

Members who are secure in their sense of self and their priorities--and are mature--can't be shamed by a community-wide call to "get out there".

Seriously, I am looking for this answer: who is reading deep into a political thread and then complaining about a "battle cry" to win? Really, who does that?

The "What's For Dinner" thread, I know, does not have these issues here on this forum devoted to firearms and our rights.

Election Day is coming. OK, I guess I could just meet you all in the "What Ya Drinking" thread then....

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    To put it another way, we have not thought twice about shaming Elizabeth Warren for thinking her Native American segment of 1/1024 is "significant".

MDshooters has 24,777 members.

Our "picket roll-call" segment (in post 30) = 1/2477.

I just don't think it is credible that one person is shaming the other 2,477, or 10 are shaming the other 24,777.

It's one post. It's a battle cry in a battle. The battle cry is considered, or ignored.

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Tonight we will have a few spicy Frosh signs, but the need is GREAT to have folks here join the event to hold straight-up “Craig Wolf For Attorney General” signs.

I am quite sure Frosh will arrive with many, many adoring Moms Demanding Action gals to try to own the sidewalk and the debate.

Please join us for this All-American campaigning event for the only PRO-GUN guy in the race.

Attachments

• C2F054AF-311A-42BF-8906-8275E883CFD6.jpg
      C2F054AF-311A-42BF-8906-8275E883CFD6.jpg
      85.6 KB · Views: 323

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    I’m in also, see y’all at 5:30.

BTW it appears from the ticket site that the “sale” ends at 9:00 this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    May it please the court:

Elections have consequences. We are just 3 weeks away from a significant election with a surging PRO 2A AG candidate who has narrowed the gap against Frosh--the worst of the worst for our community.

I sign on to find that an electioneering "call to action"--not directed to anyone in particular--is deleted.

It reminds me of the "retiree call to action" thread where the first two people posting were people with full-time work that were complaining that they were somehow being guilted. (C'mon, wake up...you're not retired).

Who is harmed by a "call to action" especially with just days to go to a major election? It's not like elections happen every other month.

Members who are secure in their sense of self and their priorities--and are mature--can't be shamed by a community-wide call to "get out there".

Seriously, I am looking for this answer: who is reading deep into a political thread and then complaining about a "battle cry" to win? Really, who does that?

The "What's For Dinner" thread, I know, does not have these issues here on this forum devoted to firearms and our rights.

Election Day is coming. OK, I guess I could just meet you all in the "What Ya Drinking" thread then....

There is a difference between 'A Call for Action" and a post that starts "Note to those who can't be bothered to support the cause." One is a call to action, the other is an insult.

All we are asking is that you keep it positive, it's fine to ask for help, and to thank those who do go. It is NOT fine to insult people because they choose not to. This isn't the first time it has come up, and plenty of people have gotten sick of it.

So one more time to make it as clear as possible. Asking for volunteers is fine, patting our Patriot Picket volunteers on the back is fine. Insults and slights (direct or indirect) against the membership who don't go are not going to be tolerated and those who engage in such behavior are going to find their posting privileges here suspended or cancelled.

Thanks. That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom