• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    He was on C4 today acting like he wasn't skeered.

Attachments

• Deport Frosh at Frosh Town Hall.jpg
      Deport Frosh at Frosh Town Hall.jpg
      51.2 KB · Views: 2,428

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Thanks for the link, I didn’t realize he had closed that much. With 4 weeks left he could possibly close the gap. It’s just going to take more name recognition.

Step up and support Wolf. If you have time reachout and see if you can help out by posting signs. If you lack time then donate if you can.

I just donated $250.

If Mdsers Post pics of their donations in this thread and we reach $2500 by Sunday night I’ll donate another $250.

Game on.

95e5697cc18dc1fc1df02b06e0ab9fb4.png

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    I don't know what these means as I have not been into Baltimore or inside the DC Beltway for a while, but I am happy that I have seen more Wolf signs than Frosh. Important to let people know that this is becoming a close race and they need to get out and vote on this one.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Maryland AG Brian Frosh leads challenger by narrowed margin in new poll

46 percent to 40 percent, with 14 percent saying they were not leaning toward either candidate.

The "Undecided" was, IIRC, at 23% last week, with a 9 point spread.

This is good, though not definitive.

I was at an event tonight where there was a TON of positive talk about Craig. This needs to be turned into action.

We're in a period in these last 3.5 weeks, where shoe leather is just as valuable a currency as cash. Anyone who can, should give some of one and/or the other. If you can't, then get the word out any way possible. The consensus tonight was that this is as important a race as there is this year.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Thanks for the link, I didn’t realize he had closed that much. With 4 weeks left he could possibly close the gap. It’s just going to take more name recognition.

Step up and support Wolf. If you have time reachout and see if you can help out by posting signs. If you lack time then donate if you can.

I just donated $250.

If Mdsers Post pics of their donations in this thread and we reach $2500 by Sunday night I’ll donate another $250.

Game on.

Game on indeed, just hit it again. Thanks for doing this.

Attachments

• Screenshot (32)_LI.jpg
      Screenshot (32)_LI.jpg
      27 KB · Views: 674

Mr H

Banana'd
    Frosh is actually spending money? That has to mean something.

Here's to a Hogan/Wolf Maryland.

Zack Lee.

Seems to me he's feeling pressure, but...

He has likely learned from Buster Brownstain, that he's not going to hit hotwire issues.

Someone who is NOT Wolf has to wrangle him into saying/doing something that can be exploited... like Brownstain putting ARs in schoolyards.

Mr H

Banana'd

I just donated $250.

Game on.

I mailed another $50 check for Wolf yesterday. I don't expect you to count it, but it's on its way.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Well, I guess this is more important than that big ammo order I was thinking about. Would love to see this ... go right. Here's to you, Mr. Wolf - don't spend it all on teeth whitening :)

Attachments

• wolf.jpg
      wolf.jpg
      54.3 KB · Views: 594

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Well, I guess this is more important than that big ammo order I was thinking about. Would love to see this ... go right. Here's to you, Mr. Wolf - don't spend it all on teeth whitening :)

Wow!

Looks like we’re at $920.18 so far less than 12 hrs into the $2500 challenge. Keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom