• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    I hear ya, just pointing out that we have bad choices that are better than the worst choices all down the ballot.

That should honestly be the state tourism slogan to scare off newcomers. “Maryland : It’s pretty bad....but could always get worse” lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    As a district 32 member i really want all the House and Senate incumbents GONE. Thanks for putting this together.

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    Thanks for this thread Klutch! District 33 here.

You're welcome!

I surmise those guys are safe, but it wouldn't hurt to be on our guard! If there's someone to be concerned about over there, it's Tony McConkey. I don't want the outside chance that another Marsha Perry could sneak in while we're off guard. If you can get out to help him and the rest of his crew or know someone who can, please do.

Last edited:

randyho

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2009
    Not His Happy Place
    DISTRICT 23 (eastern PG County): The only play we have here is in 23A, where Geraldine Valentino-Smith faces Karthleen Kositsky-Crank. Give her your vote even though it's a long shot!

GVS may have her hands more full than expected. Ahmed lost in the primary by 42 votes. She's running again as an independent. If those two split the vote... ya, it's still a long shot, but a more interesting one.

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    GVS may have her hands more full than expected. Ahmed lost in the primary by 42 votes. She's running again as an independent. If those two split the vote... ya, it's still a long shot, but a more interesting one.

She IS running as an 'official write-in' candidate, NOT an 'independent', though. Being that said campaign is a write-in, she'll REALLY have to get her name out if she wants recognition as write-ins - even official write-ins such as she - have their work cut out for them! Thanks for pointing this out as I'd not thought of it!

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    Was out helping the AA North County team today, and found out an interesting tidbit.

Leitess' parents refuse to show her any support.

WOW!! Assuming that's true, that says a helluva lot!!!!!!!!! May I ask what your source was?

KyleRogue

Nov 19, 2017
    Westminster
    And let's not forget judges up for continuance in office ... Matthew Fader, as assistant AG, led the legal team for the defense of Maryland's "assault weapons ban". Let's ban him from continuance in office.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    The Left's political consultants have warned Dem candidates that open borders immigration policy is a turn-off, particularly to Independent voters, so they should avoid discussing and defending it in detail while on the campaign trial.

So, make them discuss and defend it. In detail. And the crime and costs that flow from it.

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    A candidate whom I was driving around, and have no reason to doubt him as the courts are generally his bailiwick.

Not saying they won't vote for her or say nice things to their friends;), but they certainly are not interested in showing overt signs.

I guess every family has their mavericks!

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    And let's not forget judges up for continuance in office ... Matthew Fader, as assistant AG, led the legal team for the defense of Maryland's "assault weapons ban". Let's ban him from continuance in office.
    In which County is he?

Mr H

Banana'd
    Just got back from a work night for D32/North County candidates, and the news from the trenches is encouraging.

Contributions, volunteer action and candidate exposure are all high.

I just hope other areas are working as hard with their local candidates to make the needed changes in the General Assembly.

Also, I get incessant mailers from all sides, as I'm a registered D, but make contributions to Rs. The hit pieces and mud-slinging ads are only coming from the Ds, and the consensus is that they are feeling the hurt.

Is anyone else seeing a shift from a D focus to R in their areas??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom