• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    I'm in 42 and hope Tim Robinson wins. He's a good guy.

Can't say I feel the same about Chris West. He's a Hogan lackey that voted for all the anti gun bills that Hogan signed.

Pass

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Excellent work; many thanks!
    DISTRICT 23 (eastern PG County): The only play we have here is in 23A, where Geraldine Valentino-Smith faces Karthleen Kositsky-Crank. Give her your vote even though it's a long shot!

Geraldine appears to be the "Anointed One;" she was selected to introduce the 1302 bill last session.

And there's NO hope for the County Exec in PG. I will not vote for any Dim that's running unopposed.

onedash

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2016
    Calvert County
    In 27B,I have seen Michael Thomas on the side of the road waving signs several times and pulled up next to him in Prince Frederick one day and said hi. I hope he wins. I didn't convince any of my family members to become DINO's this year. I'll drag them to the polls to vote though if I have to.

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    I'm in 42 and hope Tim Robinson wins. He's a good guy.

Can't say I feel the same about Chris West. He's a Hogan lackey that voted for all the anti gun bills that Hogan signed.

Pass

Sadly the alternative to West is MUCH worse! I say hold your nose and give Chris your vote.

Now in 42B, you have two good guys running; the second being Nino Mangione. Their opponents are hostile!

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    In 27B,I have seen Michael Thomas on the side of the road waving signs several times and pulled up next to him in Prince Frederick one day and said hi. I hope he wins. I didn't convince any of my family members to become DINO's this year. I'll drag them to the polls to vote though if I have to.

He's got his work cut out for him, so get as many friends together as possible to do all you can to try to insure him victory!

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    Minor addendum to 31A...

Brooks Bennett needs your support. I've spoken with him at length, and he is definitely not only one of us, but fully understanding of the challenges we're facing this cycle and going forward.

I should be seeing him tomorrow night, and would love to give him some positive feedback.

If that's who you like there then by all means support him! I just don't see that race as a high priority as Carey seems to be an ally as well.

FTR I put maximum priority on those races in which we have good guys against villains and the good guys are in jeopardy!

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Fantastic write up thank you! I’d like to add some info for AA Co States Attorney.

I don’t know too much about Wes Adams, although he was rather personable when I met him. I do know, however, that Anne Colt Lietess (misspelled for sure) is an anti and no friend of this community. She’s running as a politically neutral moderate but her detailed positions in her campaign lit show she’s a virulent anti who has no business in AA Co (my opinion).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter

DISTRICT 5 (central and northern Carroll County): Incumbent Senator Justin Ready will face Jamie O'Marr, whose likelihood of defeating Ready is slim. Republican: incumbents Haven Shoemaker, April Rose and Susan Krebs will face one hostile candidate. These should be easy wins for us but it might not hurt to 'keep an eye on things' here!

I wouldn't urinate on Krebs, if she were on fire.

"The feds will ban bumpstocks. so we may as well not fight that losing battle" (paraphrase from my conversation with her).

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    I wouldn't urinate on Krebs, if she were on fire.

"The feds will ban bumpstocks. so we may as well not fight that losing battle" (paraphrase from my conversation with her).

I can appreciate that; but sadly, she DID win her primary bid (and IIRC she wound up in first place). The time for taking her out has long since passed! Moreover, the alternative is WORSE and we can NOT allow that lone Dem challenger to come out ahead!

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    Fantastic write up thank you! I’d like to add some info for AA Co States Attorney.

I don’t know too much about Wes Adams, although he was rather personable when I met him. I do know, however, that Anne Colt Lietess (misspelled for sure) is an anti and no friend of this community. She’s running as a politically neutral moderate but her detailed positions in her campaign lit show she’s a virulent anti who has no business in AA Co (my opinion).

I'm quite aware of Anne Colt Leitess' position on matters which is why I endorsed her opponent!

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I can appreciate that; but sadly, she DID win her primary bid (and IIRC she wound up in first place). The time for taking her out has long since passed! Moreover, the alternative is WORSE and we can NOT allow that lone Dem challenger to come out ahead!
    As with Hogan, if Krebs loses by one vote, I will allow any MDS member who wishes, to punch me in the face.

To quote Morris in Slap Shot, "That c&nt is no good."

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Wes Adams let one of his ASA's run with prosecuting the Ellicott City trainer in the BWI incident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom