• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    A Hagerstown man walking his dogs sees a guy looking in windows and confronts him. Window man pulls a knife, citizen pulls a gun and holds him for the police. Citizen with a permit then charged for carrying outside restrictions. Dindu not charged.

This must be fake news because Sgt. Bonell says it never happens, right sarge? :wave:

https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/ins...cle_bf660b5a-aa3a-11e8-9e01-e35a2b13012f.html

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    The Hagerstown AND Frederick News Post are both crap newspapers. Notice that nothing was said about race until the paper said “bail bondsman had a black man in handcuffs on the ground when police arrived”. Why mention his race? Bogus charge.

Let me guess, crappy title? No offense to whoever the original OP was/is. This story should be in this sub forum.

Crappy title and originally posted in The Water Cooler. Carry on with the thread Stoveman.

ATTN. DUPE POLICE: Something posted in The WC is not duped if posted outside The WC. Many members and readers cannot see the first thread.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    OK... I will enjoy some of this over here then...:popcorn:

Will be interesting to see the outcome of this one. There should be plenty of testimony by MSP for the defense in the HPRB meeting threads.:innocent0

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    OK... I will enjoy some of this over here then...:popcorn:

Will be interesting to see the outcome of this one. There should be plenty of testimony by MSP for the defense in the HPRB meeting threads.:innocent0

The fine Sgt. said this stuff don't happen , police know to call the MSP before arrest or charges .

And I believed the Sgt. that was dumb of me . :innocent0;)

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The fine Sgt. said this stuff don't happen , police know to call the MSP before arrest or charges .

And I believed the Sgt. that was dumb of me . :innocent0;)

I know I'm stating the obvious but MSP does not know if any officers of the gazillion other law enforcement agencies in this state arrest permit holders for carrying outside their restrictions. The good sergeant's statement was disingenuous at best.

Squaregrouper - any bonus points for spelling disingenuous correctly? ;)

I know I'm stating the obvious but MSP does not know if any officers of the gazillion other law enforcement agencies in this state arrest permit holders for carrying outside their restrictions. The good sergeant's statement was disingenuous at best.

Squaregrouper - any bonus points for spelling disingenuous correctly? ;)

That should get you a cherry...

...Off of Frosh's banana split:D

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    I remember when some badass people on here told me I had BGOS for not utilizing my worthless handgun permit because I didn't want to get arrested, like this guy.

Good times.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I remember when some badass people on here told me I had BGOS for not utilizing my worthless handgun permit because I didn't want to get arrested, like this guy.

Good times.

So when do you have your hearing at the HPRB to have your restrictions lifted or did you already have that done?

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    So when do you have your hearing at the HPRB to have your restrictions lifted or did you already have that done?

Don't have a case. Have made that clear repeatedly on here. My permit is specifically tailored for a single activity that I can't plausibly present as something that I'd need 24/7.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Don't have a case. Have made that clear repeatedly on here. My permit is specifically tailored for a single activity that I can't plausibly present as something that I'd need 24/7.

If that is the case, and I don't doubt you, then one would think that it wouldn't be hard to carry on your "worthless" permit inside your restrictions.

That being said, restrictions are no less unconstitutional regardless of your specific circumstances. I would strongly suggest that you bone up on the HPRB threads and attend a meeting or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom