• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    Wife was spending the night at my cousins house because wife and I got into it. Meanwhile cousins crackhead son gets a shotgun slug in shot in the corner of the house, (bad deal) I guess. So next am cops are investigating the whole deal, then they go ask my wife why she is there. They see a slight bruse on her arm... Not from me swears to them. 12 hrs later, I'm getting the biggest bang you can imagine on my door. They put me under aresst, ask me if I had a shot gon, my dumb ass said yes. They asked to see it, mind you,,, EVERY Gun I oun is in there. It's like Xmas to them throwing them all over my bed. They smelled the shotgun to see if it had been fired... NOPE.. BUT they found my baby.... My 9mm Uzi pistol!! At that time they put everything in a sheet and threw it in the trunk of the cars needles to say, the states atty didn't know whether to shit or go blind from my lawyer kicking his ass!! I was not found guilty at all. Took 2 years to get all my guns back but my baby the uzi.. Alsl.. EVERYTHING had to be registered so I could get it

That’s an interesting introduction.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Wife was spending the night at my cousins house because wife and I got into it. Meanwhile cousins crackhead son gets a shotgun slug in shot in the corner of the house, (bad deal) I guess. So next am cops are investigating the whole deal, then they go ask my wife why she is there. They see a slight bruse on her arm... Not from me swears to them. 12 hrs later, I'm getting the biggest bang you can imagine on my door. They put me under aresst, ask me if I had a shot gon, my dumb ass said yes. They asked to see it, mind you,,, EVERY Gun I oun is in there. It's like Xmas to them throwing them all over my bed. They smelled the shotgun to see if it had been fired... NOPE.. BUT they found my baby.... My 9mm Uzi pistol!! At that time they put everything in a sheet and threw it in the trunk of the cars needles to say, the states atty didn't know whether to shit or go blind from my lawyer kicking his ass!! I was not found guilty at all. Took 2 years to get all my guns back but my baby the uzi.. Alsl.. EVERYTHING had to be registered so I could get it
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

th

rmnhsd

Nov 17, 2020
    It always amazes me how some people keep all their guns together in one place. Nobody- be it police or a burglar- should ever be able to take ALL your guns!

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    It always amazes me how some people keep all their guns together in one place. Nobody- be it police or a burglar- should ever be able to take ALL your guns!

Well, nobody has posted here for almost 2 years, so I guess everyone has figured that out already. ;)

rmnhsd

Nov 17, 2020
    Its never too late for good advice bro. And I guaran-f'ing-tee everyone has not figured that out! Not even 10 %

rmnhsd

Nov 17, 2020
    I could not care less about post count. I have more important things to do with my time. But I may go find some more necro threads that bullfrog posted in and revive them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom