• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HanzGrueber

Aug 23, 2015
    Annapolis
    I have my Form 1 about 90% filled out but I have some questions concerning the new process and updated form the ATF published after July 12/13. I do not want it to get rejected because i was an idiot.

I know i need 2 copies of photos and prints. Done. I know i need 2 copies to the ATF. Done. I also need to send a copy to the LEO - MSP? Do i include a photo and another set of prints (that would make 3)? I send in the two copies to ATF and then the LEO one to MSP? for a total of 3?

Section 15. I am filing as an individual so do i not need to touch this question. Leave it blank? Or list 1 - as myself.

Section 10. Who and what do i write on the form for the three lines it request? MSP is the agency, the chief of the MSP? and the address of which HQ?

Section 4a. For the CZ Scorpion - Ceska Zbrojovka/Czech Republic is suffice? Actual foreign address needed?

Section 8. Name and title of authorized official? leave blank right?

Section 4h. leave blank? this is if you have something etched into the firearm right? i accidentally wrote my personal info? ok ?

Does the color of the ink matter on the application - blue or and black is standard or does the ATF frown on one?

Do the application pages have to be double sided?

Do we now have to send in form 5320.23 with the form 1 - Responsible Person Qualifications for each form 1? Does that need prints and a photo as it states on the form?

Thanks and i know its a lot. I just dont want to mess it up and have to wait more than the standard 8 months because i fudged something up so simple.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I have my Form 1 about 90% filled out but I have some questions concerning the new process and updated form the ATF published after July 12/13. I do not want it to get rejected because i was an idiot.

I know i need 2 copies of photos and prints. Done. I know i need 2 copies to the ATF. Done. I also need to send a copy to the LEO - MSP? Do i include a photo and another set of prints (that would make 3)? I send in the two copies to ATF and then the LEO one to MSP? for a total of 3?

Section 15. I am filing as an individual so do i not need to touch this question. Leave it blank? Or list 1 - as myself.

Section 10. Who and what do i write on the form for the three lines it request? MSP is the agency, the chief of the MSP? and the address of which HQ?

Section 4a. For the CZ Scorpion - Ceska Zbrojovka/Czech Republic is suffice? Actual foreign address needed?

Section 8. Name and title of authorized official? leave blank right?

Section 4h. leave blank? this is if you have something etched into the firearm right? i accidentally wrote my personal info? ok ?

Does the color of the ink matter on the application - blue or and black is standard or does the ATF frown on one?

Do the application pages have to be double sided?

Do we now have to send in form 5320.23 with the form 1 - Responsible Person Qualifications for each form 1? Does that need prints and a photo as it states on the form?

Thanks and i know its a lot. I just dont want to mess it up and have to wait more than the standard 8 months because i fudged something up so simple.

You might want to post this one forum down in the NFA forum. Probably get better responses down there. Don't worry, by the time they get to yours, the backlog will have been cleared and they can probably turn around a re-submission pretty quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom