• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Jan 15, 2023
    APG
    Maybe. Can you afford private schooling?
    I will be home-schooling for the foreseable future. WA law now essentially allows the state to kidnap your children to provide them sex change hormones.

TruthAloft

God, Family, Country -- In that order, always.
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2021
    Annapolis
    New member moving to the Annapolis area with an existing collection of firearms including AR, AK, M14 and FAL rifles. I'm at a loss with the current set of laws and having trouble finding advice how to proceed legally. First off...the move is a necessity and not an option. So before anyone says to stay in FL lets understand it's out of the question. And I know how to use a search engine, but most threads on the subject offer spotty/questionable advice and quickly take a turn. I've thought about asking the local law but reluctant to rely solely on this since anything offered may not be in my best interest.

So to begin with how does someone enter into MD with a trunk full of "evil" rifles? And supposing I arrive at my new home without being arrested what do I do next and how long do I have? Assuming I have to register everything how is it done and would it be better to put my collection into a "trust" before moving? Some of the rifles were purchased after your new laws took effect.

Thank you for your time and any constructive advice is appreciated.
    Probably too late now--don't move to MD!! A wonderful State but totally overrun with anti-2A liberal demonrats--a truly deep blue state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom