• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    If someone is eligable to carry under the Unconstitutional statute , their declining to do so doesn't advance our cause.

It only become hypocritical if after getting theirs , they become co-opted , and stop working for change.

Dr T specifically is very active in the 2A fight, and devotes great time and expense fighting for our rights.

Biffs25

Oct 19, 2018
    Just wanted to see if there are any more recent Physician application success stories? Seems like there may have been some slight changes to their approval process since this was last posted. Any suggestions to show G&S when I submit my app this week would be appreciated!

sb22

-
    Apr 9, 2018
    Just wanted to see if there are any more recent Physician application success stories? Seems like there may have been some slight changes to their approval process since this was last posted. Any suggestions to show G&S when I submit my app this week would be appreciated!

Do you own a practice or work as an employee with a medical organization? Make bank deposits?

With sole ownership or partnership within a practice, your G&S could read: Owner/Co-Owner and Licensed Medical Doctor (MD)/ Physician (PHD) at ABC, LLC. Regularly makes bank deposits.

As an employee of an organization, you'd need employment authorization. Assuming you do, then G&S would read as follows: Licensed Medical Doctor (MD)/ Physician (PHD) at ABC, LLC. Regularly makes bank deposits.

Lastly, you can apply as an individual, receive a denial and then appeal to the Review Board. In the past, they've been very accommodating for members of the medical field. Not sure of your PHD status, field of study or licensure.

Just my 2 cents FWIW. Message me if you'd like to discuss privately.

OH....and introduce yourself on the intro forum.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    "So I don't get murdered by a junkie" sounds like a pretty good and substantial reason to me, but then again I'm just a regular person with logic and reasoning, and that disqualifies me from being a government employee.

I'm sure you mean a "Maryland State Employee". There are quite a few of us government employees that use logic and reason everyday.

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County

If you PM me I will be happy to give you information on what does and doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom