Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    It was a pleasure seeing you all.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Yes, brawlin’ Fred2207, who was one of the Happiest Warriors tonight.

I can’t say it enough about how much of a kick it is to get together with my street fightin’ buddies.

We are in a mission, but damn do we have a great time. These are friends for life!

This above! Had a great time and looking forward to the next adventure ...

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    A little blurry but you can clearly make out the Imam of Infringement and Baron of ******** flashing his solidarity with David Duke.

Thanks to Deep Lurker for the screen grab.

fc331ca58316f0935b96915824165982.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    A little blurry but you can clearly make out the Imam of Infringement and Baron of ******** flashing his solidarity with David Duke.

Thanks to Deep Lurker for the screen grab.

fc331ca58316f0935b96915824165982.jpg

I bet the son of a bitch drinks milk too.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I had a discussion with a black woman on the corner who asked me who Wolf was. I told her. We started talking. I said I don't know why a black person would vote democrat considering what they have done historically. She said Baltimore has always been controlled by Democrats. I said maybe you should vote Republican. I got an affirmative response from her (nod and smile). She said she understood that in history, there were more black Republicans. Anyway, it was interesting. She was pushing a trash can around for the University. She said she was going to early vote.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Another screen grab showing Baron von Sensible Shoes with his head down as the Shamer in Chief holds a hard hitting sign.

57d6690790ebdfcdf82936afe303d584.jpg

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    It was fun hanging with everyone again tonight. The debate itself was kind of weak, including the fact that the “audience questions” which were selected were the absolute lamest and softball open-ended questions those kids could have selected.

My impression of Craig Wolf is that he was holding back on really tearing into Frosh on things which risk antagonizing voters whose votes he needs. There were openings which he didn’t take, like Frosh repeatedly extolling the virtues of FSA 2013. Wolf kind of let them lie there, rather than coming back with something like AOB’s never-asked question about how well FSA 2013 and gun control are helping Baltimore’s murder rate.

Also seemed to me that he was sticking too tightly to the script about Frosh spending too much time and money suing the feds and Trump, almost to the point of making me cringe because it was part of his answer to almost everything.

And I’m not sure about there being much of a philosophical difference between frosh suing the feds for everything, and Wolf harping on wanting to sue our upstream neighbors for polluting the bay. He made what is probably a valid distinction between Frosh suing the feds, but not suing the Democrat-controlled upstream states, for partisan reasons. But it kind of seemed like a stretch and didn’t particularly resonate with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I had a discussion with a black woman on the corner who asked me who Wolf was. I told her. We started talking. I said I don't know why a black person would vote democrat considering what they have done historically. She said Baltimore has always been controlled by Democrats. I said maybe you should vote Republican. I got an affirmative response from her (nod and smile). She said she understood that in history, there were more black Republicans. Anyway, it was interesting. She was pushing a trash can around for the University. She said she was going to early vote.

"She said Baltimore has always been controlled by Democrats."

Isn't that one, simple fact reason enough to vote Republican?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom