MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    done $100

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Aparently Frosh started with $1.2M to Wolf’s $160k.

Sounds familiar...Frost started with millions of our tax dollars and wasted it all filing rediculous and meaningless lawsuits against the federal government, including one of his latest against the tax reform bill which if his lawsuit were upheld would raise Marylanders taxes by thousands AND bankrupt Maryland all at the same time.

I believe Wolf needs to drive home the reason why the lawsuits against the feds are bad and not use the word "Trump" while doing so:
    1- Our state tax dollars are wasted filing the frivolous lawsuits.
    2- Our federal tax dollars are wasted defending the frivolous lawsuits.
    3- No tax dollars available to heat and cool schools.

That will resonate with those who are not already 100% pro Frosh.

Sounds familiar...Frost started with millions of our tax dollars and wasted it all filing rediculous and meaningless lawsuits against the federal government, including one of his latest against the tax reform bill which if his lawsuit were upheld would raise Marylanders taxes by thousands AND bankrupt Maryland all at the same time.

I believe Wolf needs to drive home the reason why the lawsuits against the feds are bad and not use the word "Trump" while doing so:
    1- Our state tax dollars are wasted filing the frivolous lawsuits.
    2- Our federal tax dollars are wasted defending the frivolous lawsuits.
    3- No tax dollars available to heat and cool schools.

That will resonate with those who are not already 100% pro Frosh.

I type slow.

Stoic58

Jan 10, 2013
    Silver Spring
    Done.

Attachments

• Craig_Wolf.jpg
      Craig_Wolf.jpg
      14.2 KB · Views: 562

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Drove out River Road, to Seneca, and out 28 to Lewis Orchard this afternoon. Saw four Wolf signs, no Frosh signs. But apparently someone named NANCY is running for something, possibly Chief Executive Sign Printer.

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    Donated the other day before I saw this thread:
    Christopher, thank you for your donation to help Create a Safer Maryland Together!
    $20.18
    to Marylanders for Craig Wolf

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I received, today, what seemed like a personally written e-mail from Mr. Wolf (or staff on his behalf) thanking me for my donation to his campaign. I sure hope he wins. Flushing Frosh would be the icing on the cake.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I received, today, what seemed like a personally written e-mail from Mr. Wolf (or staff on his behalf) thanking me for my donation to his campaign. I sure hope he wins. Flushing Frosh would be the icing on the cake.

I also received one. Interestingly, I used my full name during the donation/transaction, but the thank you note used a shortened (more casual) abbreviated form. So an actual human did tend to firing off that email. Whether it was Mr. Wolf himself or a helpful minion I don't know. But it was a fairly warm and fuzzy experience.

Gorba

Deplorable Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 24, 2018
    Annapolis
    No doubt a helpful minion but I got the same letter and much appreciated it! Wolf! Wolf!

Mr H

Banana'd
    Saw a sign being put up today on MD3 near 450, a 4x8 with DookieMan and 3 others' pictures... A sort of "Vote for Democrats" panel. I wonder who is riding which coattails??

Going to have to try to get a picture of it later this week.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I also received one. Interestingly, I used my full name during the donation/transaction, but the thank you note used a shortened (more casual) abbreviated form. So an actual human did tend to firing off that email. Whether it was Mr. Wolf himself or a helpful minion I don't know. But it was a fairly warm and fuzzy experience.

Same here - used a shortened form of my first name that was not on the donation.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Saw a sign being put up today on MD3 near 450, a 4x8 with DookieMan and 3 others' pictures... A sort of "Vote for Democrats" panel. I wonder who is riding which coattails??

Going to have to try to get a picture of it later this week.

In PeeGee it's a mutual adoration society among the crooks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom