• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    They'll see "loopholes" in this and any other law, unless and until all firearms are completely banned. Any other stated goal is merely a diversion and an outright lie, and each incremental step is one more step toward their ultimate end game.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    So I am pissed at my ex and she "thinks" I am going to harm her. As long as I have no guns at my place I am good and the police can disregard the pressure cooker I have on the coffee table, that I am "repairing":innocent0

If police have reason to believe that someone has guns at a 3rd party location that belong to you, you can bet that they’ll get a warrant for that location and charge you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    If police have reason to believe that someone has guns at a 3rd party location that belong to you, you can bet that they’ll get a warrant for that location and charge you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think jrumann59 is pointing out that once again, the focus is incorrectly placed on inanimate objects and that when there's a will, there's a way.

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    Antis Want to "Strengthen" Red Flag Law

Of course they do.

Attachments

• 70324453-mano-que-sostiene-un-martillo-golpear-una-cu%C3%B1a-para-dividir-un-tronco-de-abedul.jpg
      70324453-mano-que-sostiene-un-martillo-golpear-una-cu%C3%B1a-para-dividir-un-tronco-de-abedul.jpg
      68.4 KB · Views: 409

lgershen

Dec 18, 2012
    Pardon any lack of knowledge on this issue, but does this still include immunity to the people (i.e. bitter exes) who may falsely accuse others to get rights stripped of them? Is it hard for such people to get the affidavit approved, etc? Thanks!

G O B

Ultimate Member
    Nov 17, 2007
    Cen TX
    Isn't it a mental defect to harbor an unnatural fear of guns? Shouldn't the rabid anti's be reported as the danger they they are - if anyone is THAT obsessed with others owning a gun, then they MUST BE planning to use one in an act of violence!
    Sauce for the goose...

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    Because the MGA envies the CA, NJ and NYC legislatures. That's where these screwball new law ideas are coming from. So VOTE THE ANTI-GUN B*STARDS OUT NEXT MONTH.

Easier said than done in the Democratic People's Republic of Maryland. There is simply not enough of us who care about the 2nd Amendment to make a difference here. And many of the people of this state lack the intelligence to realize that if they widdle down one right they WILL do it to the others.

CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    Can't see the whole article, its pay walled. anyone care to re-post the text?

It is honestly a completely worthless article. It discusses no specifics on what the antis want to do, it just says the antis met with their cronies in the MGA to discuss closing "loopholes" in the Red Flag Law.

It is honestly a completely worthless article. It discusses no specifics on what the antis want to do, it just says the antis met with their cronies in the MGA to discuss closing "loopholes" in the Red Flag Law.

Just think of the worst thing they could possibly do and they will do more...Remember, this isn't about public safety, it's about ultimately removing every firearm you own from your possession so they can control every aspect of your life and you are helpless to do anything about it...AND you can bet your ass Hogan will sign anything they send him...

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Just think of the worst thing they could possibly do and they will do more...Remember, this isn't about public safety, it's about ultimately removing every firearm you own from your possession so they can control every aspect of your life and you are helpless to do anything about it...AND you can bet your ass Hogan will sign anything they send him...
    "The worst is not
    So long as we can say “This is the worst.” - King Lear, Act 4, Scene 1

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County

Dumais has already said she wants the "and any other interested party" language that was in her malicious version of the House bill added to the law. "Interested party" doesn't even need to be someone who knows you personally.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Easier said than done in the Democratic People's Republic of Maryland. There is simply not enough of us who care about the 2nd Amendment to make a difference here. And many of the people of this state lack the intelligence to realize that if they widdle down one right they WILL do it to the others.

So we should just give up, sit down and shut up? I for one will NOT! THAT, Stanley, is how we got into this mess in the first place.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Lots of Red Flag threads so I picked one to post on .

Can someone enlighten me , who right now can make a claim to "Red Flag" you .??

Can a Judge you had a FB dispute with or a politician ?? do they have enough juice to get back at a voter that has rubbed them the wrong way . Drop a dime on them ? asking not like anyone would ever find out .

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    So far it's a family member, someone with whom you share a residence or a personal relationship (like a girl friend/boy friend), a care giver, medical professional, and law enforcement officer. I'm sure somebody will fill in the gaps, or correct any of my mistakes.

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    Wait till this spring and will also include a friend, acquaintance, teacher, doctor, employer, mailman, neighbor, paper boy and your own dog.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Dumias already said they will be adding the any interested person language back into the law this session, if she rewrites the bill lawn chair Larry will surely sign it

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    What if this can be used by politicians to silence persons that are questioning their leadership ?? Call a tip line and make a claim (anonymously) to get the ball rolling . And when they (Leo) come to pay you a visit you are less then friendly . Seems feasible .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom