• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    If you are able to volunteer for the show, please send an e-mail to events@marylandshallissue.org

Silverado Gun Show
    Howard County Fairgrounds
    4-5 Feb

Show Open to the Public
    Saturday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Sunday - 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Saturday, 4 February
    8:30 - 1:00
    1. ShafTed
    2. Rack & Roll

1:00 - 5:00
    1. robmints
    2. Biggfoot44

Sunday, 5 February
    9:00 - 12:00
    1. S&WGirl06
    2. chesapeakeIRON
    3. tsmith1499

12:00 - 3:00
    1. ShafTed
    2. Silent Partner
    3. Emmanuel Digman

If you're a first-timer, there is good info here: https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/media/kunena/attachments/1903/showprimer-2.pdf

Last edited:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Make Saturday all about guns and rights!

Enjoy the show in the morning and go to the 1pm MSI meeting, closeby at the AGC!!

1. Quarterly Meeting - February 4!
    Due to the snow storm, we had to postpone the quarterly meeting to February 4. The Elk's Lodge was unavailable for February 4, so we will be holding our meeting for the first time at AGC's Memorial Hall (near the shotgun range). We'd like to thank the Associated Gun Club for allowing us to use their facilities for this meeting!

We have a lot planned for 2017! Mark your calendars and please consider coming to our first membership meeting of the year, from 1-3pm at the AGC's Memorial Hall. Our guest speaker will be our lawyer Cary Hansel, who will give a presentation about the HQL Lawsuit! In addition to our guest speaker, we will be holding our drawing for the Ruger LCP!

Meeting Location:
    Associated Gun Club's Memorial Hall
    11518 Marriottsville Rd
    Marriottsville, MD 21104

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Chesapeakeiron and I can help with Sunday February 5th from 9-12.

Yup we will be available that morning. We are helping out at the Harrisburg show on saturday and will have to be in westminster on sunday to pick up our dog, So we may as well go to the show and help out for the morning!

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    List updated, thanks to those who are in so far. Others, let me know when you get your schedules worked out. Mr. Trapper, what kind of nastygram did you get when you tried to email? I just opened the link and it went straight to my email composer, and the email address is correct. Try again? Let me know if you're still having problems & I will look in to it.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Thanks! A note on Saturday: I too am planning to make the MSI meeting, it's only about 15 minutes away from the show. It would be nice if we could co-ordinate with a couple of the Saturday afternoon people to show up a few minutes early, to allow the morning guys some travel time to the meeting. I for one would be happy to take whatever is left of the afternoon shift after the show, if that would help.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Time-grows-short bumpulation.

Come on, folks, we still need some help on Saturday. Talking to people at a gun show about Maryland's F'd up laws really is fun, plus you get in to the show free.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, but aren't there MSI members that AREN'T members on MDS? How come we never see anyone other than MDS members man this booth?

Sorry if I've struck a nerve, I'm just curious.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, but aren't there MSI members that AREN'T members on MDS? How come we never see anyone other than MDS members man this booth?

Most MSI members are members of MDS as well. MSI sends out notifications to our membership and post the same request on our website. Just trying to hit everywhere possible.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Most MSI members are members of MDS as well. MSI sends out notifications to our membership and post the same request on our website. Just trying to hit everywhere possible.

Again, not trying to argue the point, but I've looked back and at every request for help, it's been a MDS member. I've yet to see anyone at a booth that wasn't a MDS member.

There's no one for the afternoon on the 4th at the Howard County show. Is there no member of the MSI organization that's not a member of MDS that can help with the booth?

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County

That could be the case, but there is nothing wrong with ANY MDS member helping the MSI cause, seems like a mutual benefit to me. Plus it's a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robmints

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2011
    Shafted, Sign me up for the booth Saturday afternoon. I'll skip the meeting, couldn't have made the original Annapolis date anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom