• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    This whole thing has been very disappointing. They didn't catch Frosh doing anything, and the only caught his deputy being horny and admitting what we already knew about gun control.

There really is nothing to see here.

Not sure you watched the entire video; he also admitted to being incompetent (nodding and pretending he knew what was going on). They deliberately were in conspiracy to undermine the governor; and leaked attorney-client information while attempting to cheat on his wife.

To say there's nothing to see here; is a bit of an understatement. You have gone too far afield grime your days of Frosh-watch. I hope you come back. :)

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Not sure you watched the entire video; he also admitted to being incompetent (nodding and pretending he knew what was going on). They deliberately were in conspiracy to undermine the governor; and leaked attorney-client information while attempting to cheat on his wife.

To say there's nothing to see here; is a bit of an understatement. You have gone too far afield given your days of Frosh-watch. I hope you come back. :)

:thumbsup: :innocent0:thumbsup:

The time is right to come in from the cold.

Attachments

• Spy Cold.jpg
      Spy Cold.jpg
      39.9 KB · Views: 575

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    In talking with one of my Delegates, she says any discipline of the Vignarajah has to come from Chief Judge Mary Ellen Barbera. Part of her email:

The Judiciary is headed by the Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals. This is Mary Ellen Barbera.

The contact info is: (410) 260-1500; 1-800-926-2583 (toll free); tty: (410) 260-1554
    web: http://mdcourts.gov/coappeals/
    http://mdcourts.gov (Maryland Judiciary)

I also pulled this info from their website:

Honorable Mary Ellen Barbera, Chief Judge
    50 Maryland Avenue
    Rockville, MD 20850
    240-777-9320

Another one of my Delegates sent a letter to Hogan and Frosh asking about this.

Feb 28, 2013
    How can you punish somebody when you can't even pronounce his name?

"Paging..... That guy!! Front and center!!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Thread revival ...

Just so all the newbs know, this is what started this thread ... Long before the Harvey Weinstein scandal.

O'Keefe knew that they couldn't film undercover in MD for fear of Frosh coming after him like the state did with Linda Tripp. So they caught Vignarajah while he was doing Frosh's EPA dirty work in NYC.

Them he went after Frosh directly ...

Focus of O’Keefe Probe was Center Maryland Lawyer of the Year

Most of this is a non-story here in Maryland. Most politically connected Marylanders know that Brian Frosh is an extremist on guns and that he had no plans of ever running for Governor.

At this point, it is unknown if Attorney General Brian Frosh and the Maryland Democratic Party and their propaganda wing will stick behind Vignarajah or if they will kick him to the curb.

curb-e1351104183772.png

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    From NRA-ILA:
    Speaking with an undercover journalist, when asked about what type of gun control regime he would impose, Vignarajah replied, “[m]y complete answer, off the record, is that we should ban guns altogether, period.” Elaborating, Vignarajah stated, “f you want to go practice with a gun, you can go to the gun range, pick up your gun at the gun range, fire it there, and then you leave it there and you go home.” Vignarajah then goes on to explain a scheme under which he might allow individuals to keep a firearm in the home, subject to an “extensive licensing scheme,” taxation, mandatory insurance, and “fingerprint trigger locks.”

And now . . .
    On September 14, 2017, Vignarajah declared his candidacy for Baltimore City State's Attorney as a Democrat.

That'll help the body count.

tmd99

Aug 22, 2015
    Frederick
    Just so you guys know, i represent Ivan Bates in the residency challenge to his candidacy who i have known for over a decade, who is a friend, former military, who is running for SAO, represented one of the Freddie Gray Officers, and believes in the Second Amendment and is BMore through and through. i may start a separate thread for him because he strongly believes in supporting lawful gun owners while going after people who should not possess firearms and NOT lumping them all together. he has defended WC permit holders and other lawful 2A citizens when their rights have been challenged. in other words, he gets it. im sure he would like opinions as i have shared you guys' opinions with him regarding different topics and he likes the feedback from people who know what they are talking about.. not gonna hijack the thread but he is a contender who gives a damn and i think will make a good SAO.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Just so you guys know, i represent Ivan Bates in the residency challenge to his candidacy who i have known for over a decade, who is a friend, former military, who is running for SAO, represented one of the Freddie Gray Officers, and believes in the Second Amendment and is BMore through and through. i may start a separate thread for him because he strongly believes in supporting lawful gun owners while going after people who should not possess firearms and NOT lumping them all together. he has defended WC permit holders and other lawful 2A citizens when their rights have been challenged. in other words, he gets it. im sure he would like opinions as i have shared you guys' opinions with him regarding different topics and he likes the feedback from people who know what they are talking about.. not gonna hijack the thread but he is a contender who gives a damn and i think will make a good SAO.

Please do, I'm sure it would be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom