Gemtech Integra 300Blk Upper - Anyone have one?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    Hey All,

I have a trusty dusty Colt 6721, and due to space, have little interest in building another AR, however have been interested in having a suppressed SBR Upper. The Integra seems to solve both of those wants, with 1 stamp vs. 2.

Just wondering if anyone here owns one, or has had a chance to at least shoot with one. Anyone?

TIA --JB

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Damascus
    I doubt anyone has one yet unless they are an FFL. They haven't been out long enough for form 4's to clear to own one.

JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    I doubt anyone has one yet unless they are an FFL. They haven't been out long enough for form 4's to clear to own one.

Ah, so they are new for this year, yeah? I hadn't been looking long for a 300Blk can of any kind, so they haven't been on my radar. Just saw that as an option.

Thanks

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I got to put a few mags through one on a full auto lower last year. It's very quiet, very controllable, and it cycles well on subsonic ammo.

Guy in the background is the Gemtech CEO watching me have fun with the Integra.

LiKEjIW.png

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Witt Machine

I just ordered one of these from Witt Machine two months back. It should be at engage later this week to do the paperwork and stamp. .300 blackout. They also do Ruger Precision Rifles with Machineguntours. TheRPRs are quiet as hell with subs out to 1100 yards.

This .300 will run at like 116db or so with their mod5 running subs.

Attachments

• witt300.jpg
      witt300.jpg
      5.2 KB · Views: 468

JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    I got to put a few mags through one on a full auto lower last year. It's very quiet, very controllable, and it cycles well on subsonic ammo.

Guy in the background is the Gemtech CEO watching me have fun with the Integra.

LiKEjIW.png

Sweet - appreciate the info. I think it'd be worth the expense. A bud of mine argued you could probably buy another whole rifle, but that'd be 2 stamps, and I just don't want another of the same platform.

JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    I just ordered one of these from Witt Machine two months back. It should be at engage later this week to do the paperwork and stamp. .300 blackout. They also do Ruger Precision Rifles with Machineguntours. TheRPRs are quiet as hell with subs out to 1100 yards.

This .300 will run at like 116db or so with their mod5 running subs.

What rail is THAT!? :drool: That most def ain't the one it comes with!!!

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    yeah, sorry about that

Ohhh, I missunderstood you. I thought it was just their upper with Gemtech's can. Well this may have just replaced my want for the Integra, as its dead sexier, and its freakin $500 cheaper! :shocked4: Thanks!

Sorry. My wording left a lot to be desired. Once I finally get it from Engage after a few months, be more than happy to have both of us test it out. :) My first foray into suppressors. I have talked to the owner, Ken and the main guy named Rob. Good dudes. Know their stuff. They have had competitions with other vendors and beat them. Will know once I can take home. :) You should see their Ruger Precision Rifle and .300 vids--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0CoUq32lIo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boBtMFTpm14

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    TheRPRs are quiet as hell with subs out to 1100 yards.

Only about a mile of drop. :D

Actually 51.8 mils of correction for a Sierra Match King 240 grain at 1100 fps.

Equals 2049 inches of drop, so only 171 feet. :)

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I want to see the setup that allows you to dial 52 mils of correction.

With a 20 MOA rail, I get 15 mils of up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom