What good is this new anti gun task force?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robert2888

Nov 5, 2013
    Westmoreland,VA
    A legal way to steal from the tax payers while putting perfume on a pig. Notice how she is "housing" the unit in her office? What we need is a task force to investigate the settlement that was given to that scumbags family before a trial the proved there was no wrong doing by the police.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    "The sole responsibility of this new unit is to ensure the aggravation of intelligence that's extracted from criminal strategy is used not only to apprehend and charge, but to convict in this city," Mosby said.

Huh? A typo or someone not knowing basic English?

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia

Aggregation? Collection and sharing? Compiling? Who needs proofreading anyway..... the whole phrase needs rewording, but hey, journalists are never wrong, right?

Q

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Last week I was in court because someone stole one of my vehicles. They pled guilty to a drug charge and pinky promised to go to rehab. The charges of stealing my vehicle were dropped and my vehicle was destroyed and sold for scrap as a result of the theft. There's an article in the Sun Paper today about a guy who stole $55,000 from the company he worked for. He pled guilty to a drug charge and was given zero days in jail for stealing 55 grand.

So the gun task force is useless as long a prosecutors use criminal charges as bargaining chips. They'll be charged and dropped - rinse and repeat.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    silly mds'ers, if all the guns are taken away, violent crime will simply cease to exist. the guns make them do it.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    "The sole responsibility of this new unit is to ensure the aggravation of intelligence that's extracted from criminal strategy is used not only to apprehend and charge, but to convict in this city"...

Yeah, exactly what the Hell is that supposed to mean? It sounds like something Al Sharpton would say.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Last week I was in court because someone stole one of my vehicles. They pled guilty to a drug charge and pinky promised to go to rehab. The charges of stealing my vehicle were dropped and my vehicle was destroyed and sold for scrap as a result of the theft. There's an article in the Sun Paper today about a guy who stole $55,000 from the company he worked for. He pled guilty to a drug charge and was given zero days in jail for stealing 55 grand.

So the gun task force is useless as long a prosecutors use criminal charges as bargaining chips. They'll be charged and dropped - rinse and repeat.

Cost of doing business...if you can't pass it on to your customer your not much of a business man :)

Crime is just a tax on the city..

Just saw my auto insurance bill for the year.. your story helps explain it

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Maybe they can get president Duterte to consult on their task force. I think he has some ideas that could be applied to the Baltimore situation.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    And yet they design laws to take away rights if the possible sentencing could have been two years. It's an admission that the state doesn't take crime seriously but wants leverage against the nonrepeat offenders.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom