TOWSON
    102_1964.jpg

102_1971.jpg

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    It's a trick I learned when I was a breachman, IBA's have a convienent little loop on the shoulder, keep the shotgun attatched to the vest so that if you need to do a mechanical breach with a haligan or sledge, you dont have to drop or sling your shotgun. just let it drop to your chest. its also useful when dealing with POWs as you never want to lose positive control over your weapon.

Cool. Learn something new every day... Now what is an IBA LOL

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    its "Interceptor Body Armor", its the old ballistic vest,back in 06 when I came off active duty the first time I ended up with an extra one and took it right to the rod and gun club and destroyed it with every gun I had before driving back to maryland. didnt have any trauma plates tho so most anything I shot at it other than a few 9mm peirced it

GunAddict

GunAddict
    Apr 15, 2009
    St. Mary's
    Heres what I keep at my bedside.
    http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss188/darthmaul1235/?action=view&current=AstraA-100HiCap.jpg[/url]

[IMG]http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss188/darthmaul1235/?action=view&current=TaurusJudge.jpg[/url]

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Just got this last week. It is on its way to my dealer. Comes with 2 drums and 3 stick mags in 98% condition. USAS 12

Attachments

• MyUSAS12.jpg
      MyUSAS12.jpg
      25.7 KB · Views: 1,696

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    its "Interceptor Body Armor", its the old ballistic vest,back in 06 when I came off active duty the first time I ended up with an extra one and took it right to the rod and gun club and destroyed it with every gun I had before driving back to maryland. didnt have any trauma plates tho so most anything I shot at it other than a few 9mm peirced it

my bad, its been a while. I managed to score 4 vests before leaving. If anyone out there is still in the military, MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE SUPPLY GUY, they can be your best friend.;)

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    yah no shit,I just managed to get lucky because I was clearing when we turned ours in and my plt sgt made me go sign for a new one even though I was in the process of clearing so when I cleared supply I turned in one vest and I cleared post and left that day to return to maryland. ofcoarse after blowing the crap out of this vest at the range =)

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    I just wiki'd that thing and its sickening that the ATF classified a version of it as having "no sporting purpose" and thats enough justification to restrict it and make it a destructive device.... its totally in violation of the second amendment in my opinion

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I just wiki'd that thing and its sickening that the ATF classified a version of it as having "no sporting purpose" and thats enough justification to restrict it and make it a destructive device.... its totally in violation of the second amendment in my opinion

It is a Destructive Device as per ATF and I cant take it home until a tax stamp is issued. Another 6 months of waiting.

Should have just bought a SAIGA 12 with a drum. Those are Cash and carry and will do the same thing.

But I have always wanted a USAS 12. I have a short list of shotguns that I want. This is on the top of my list.

#1 USAS 12
    #2 Bennelli M4
    #3 Saiga 12, Tromix SBS
    #4 Serbu Super Shortie AOW (Rem 870)
    #5 SPAS 12

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    MD Small Arms Range has one that they are selling Cash and Carry. I guess it is up to the dealer as to make the decision.

yeah, the law says "Avtomat Kalashnikova Rifle" so some dealers sell the shotgun unregulated. Rattlesnake, PM me and I'll get you in touch with my FFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom