• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Geissele rails worth all the extra $ over the rest?

• Yes, I love bill and his stuff is worth all the extra bucks

Votes: 10 41.7%
    • No, They are nice rails, but there is better out there for the money

Votes: 14 58.3%
    • No, Bill's rails are junk and are noth worth anywhere near what he is asking for them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Another just for fun post :)

Geissele rails- In your opinion, are they = to his triggers in the aspect of being worth the moderate price increase over other quality rails?

Are they really, THAT NICE?

Algot

Feb 13, 2017
    Frederick
    I have an ALG Defense, made by Geissele. But not as expensive. I am very pleased with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I don't think they are overpriced relative to the competition. They are very rigid and do a great job holding zero for BUIS and IR aiming devices. They also typically include a gas block. I would personally prefer the option to pay $59 less for one and not get the gas block, but they really do make a great gas block.

I tend to run BCM rails when I have a choice because they are a bit lighter, comfy, and do what I need them to do, but if I was setting an AR up for night vision use I would go with Geissele.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I do not think they are worth it but I recommend anyone building a rifle to every now and then put a high end part or two on a build. I have spent $450 on BRO Billet receiver set is it better than my Seekins, nope, I have a $250 face stabbing muzzle brake on a build, and I am willing to bet it is not the best muzzle brake but I think every build should have some high end items on it just so that you can see the difference with other items out there. Matter of fact I may even put Giessele rail on one of my future builds just like I may put one of there triggers in a build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom