• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Maybe all us short busers around here aren't blessed with your superior intellect to understand such a sophisticated sense of humor. :rolleyes:

The problem is we're too smart to be lulled into thinking we might be wrong and have "misunderstood" wyomingboy. His problem is that we understand him all too well for him to get away with his crap. He iz pwn3d!

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    MikeTF, both you and wyomingboy are the kind of nattering nannies that would have us all being quiet, polite and playing nice together while our freedoms, liberties and rights are raped and destroyed. F*** that. I think you're both anti-gun trolls. Smart trolls, disciplined and clever trolls, but trolls nonetheless. Maybe snakes is a better term.

Subversion, diversion, sowing discontent and division is an old tactic of the minions of those who seek to impose their own vision of Utopia, with themselves in charge, of course.

Avaunt, serpents!

You've got me pegged totally wrong. I'm a gun owner. I DID NOT vote for Obama. I even have a tactical shotgun. I fired it at the rifle range today, using slugs. I'm more inclined to support Ron Paul, politically speaking.

You don't have to be polite with me. I'm not a ***** or whatever the F*** you call it. You haven't had a chance to get to know me, because I haven't been here long enough. You could look at my past posts and see that I support 2A. Please do that.

Sometimes the folks that are new to a forum are your best assets, because they haven't learned any bad habits, yet.

Thanks for the nice welcome! I think I'll stick around a little longer. When you see I have the same values as yours, you might accept me, and maybe even respect me. Hell we might even become friends. If we do, some time much later when you've long forgotten this conversation, I'll whisper in your ear when you least expect it, 'F*** You' and you'll probably laugh and say, 'yeah, I deserve that'.

I'm sure you've read 'The Art of War'. Perhaps you'll understand why I'm polite? Just don't jump in my foxhole quiet yet. I'm afraid you'll confuse me for the enemy when we're fighting on the same side. There's nothing like friendly fire to f*** up a battle. We shouldn't be fighting with each other. Not all new people are 'anti-gun' spies, moles, or whatever - especially me!

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    AFAIC you can be as polite as you want. Do not tell me I should be. Do not lecture me. If we're on the same side, you should be paying attention to what the enemy is doing and not worry so much about what I'm doing.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Ok, we can be done with the pee'ing contest. (Yeah, I'm a little guilty too :wave:, but sometimes it's just so darn fun messing with the pro Obama, Ron Paul hating noobs :sarcasm: )

Wyomingboy did a fine job of pissing in the punch bowl and I think he realizes that his point was not made very well.

Everybody knows tactical shotguns rule and only posers with too much money buy those fancy guns that rust when you sneeze near them. :rasp:

If y'all want to discuss those fancy guns, or the art of mastering them, start another thread and enjoy. The rest of us will go back to busting Jeepdriver and Trbon8r's balls over their Glock and 1911 jamomatics. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom