• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Crap talk is a big part of my daily life.

If it makes someone you're shooting with feel the pressure, that's a good thing. In actual competitive clays no one says a peep, not even when you're not shooting. (Kinda boring)

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    lol - PJ has been talking crap to me on here and he hasn't ever seen me shoot. I'm going to get some practice in before I come up there. lol By the way he was laying it on, I figured he was shooting 50 straight every day. Am I to believe that isn't the case?

All in good fun. Some crap talking is a good thing, in moderation. It makes everybody try harder. About the only time I really care about my scores is when I am shooting with my brothers or a couple of close friends that I shoot with once in a while.

PJ is full of hot wind. The guy is a straight up good dude no questions asked but give me 6-12 months and he will mortgage his house to buy a Blazer just to try and keep up with this old ass bald guy

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I hammered out a big full paragraph on tapatalk this afternoon, then something happened......

I'll paraphrase, it's gonna take a good long while to catch or pass me. That goes for El_flasko and our Beretta toting Fabs too. I'm comping his first round, partially to be a hospitubal out of town host and also so he's not too sore about losing to a smart ass with a Browning.
    ;)

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I hammered out a big full paragraph on tapatalk this afternoon, then something happened......

I'll paraphrase, it's gonna take a good long while to catch or pass me. That goes for El_flasko and our Beretta toting Fabs too. I'm comping his first round, partially to be a hospitubal out of town host and also so he's not too sore about losing to a smart ass with a Browning.
    ;)

Oh boy, here we go.

Let me say my prayers and make a prediction. Give me 6-12 months and let's re-visit this thread. PJ might be eating a big sh!t sandwich.

You're my boy blue!

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll

;)

Catch you? Hard to catch up when I am already ahead. I'd need to shoot backwards to fall to your level.

Let me scrounge for some loose bills in the couch and I should be able to cover my own round or four.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Catch you? Hard to catch up when I am already ahead. I'd need to shoot backwards to fall to your level.

Let me scrounge for some loose bills in the couch and I should be able to cover my own round or four.

Egh.....

Let the maid do the searching for loose bills. :rolleyes:

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Aren't you north of me? I'll pick you up on the way to Oxford. I'm always up for learning new things, like how to miss cleanly and in style.

Sykesville, next town over. Depending when you all shoot I would not mind, Sundays are out right now as I'm shooting the Carroll County winter league.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Sykesville, next town over. Depending when you all shoot I would not mind, Sundays are out right now as I'm shooting the Carroll County winter league.

What is the Carroll County winter league? Is that at CCGC? If so, I was up there two weeks ago with Lou, NYTransplant, Megarms, and Tony B. and that was the most crowded I have ever seen that place. Granted, I have only shot there a couple of times.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I love all the sh!t talking. Good stuff. Next trip I believe is 12/14 so let's set it up and get a group going. :)

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    What is the Carroll County winter league? Is that at CCGC? If so, I was up there two weeks ago with Lou, NYTransplant, Megarms, and Tony B. and that was the most crowded I have ever seen that place. Granted, I have only shot there a couple of times.

Yup, they put it on every year, starts mid Nov and ends Feb, just 2 rounds of trap, 1 16 and 1 handicap. 18 bucks if you just shoot the targets or 28 if you play all the money. There is also a special New Years Day 100 bird Handicap shoot, all targets from handicap distance.

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    I don't have the correct Sundays off til February. ...that should give you a head start el flasko!:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom